Reviews for DoOver
The sniffanator chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
God, I love this. This feels like it came right out of the manga or Anime! The second time i read this, i had to read it a third time. Then a fourth. Then 27 more times. Believe me, i actually counted!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
he's ridiculous!

and I loved this
Pessimist chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I read this a while ago... and for some reason I'm only reviewing it now? What the hell is wrong with me? Anyway, the way you captured both Ranma and Akane was nothing short of stunning. While I think the fic itself was probably a little too "sexy" for something that would actually appear in the manga or anime, you stayed true to every character flaw and nuance for the both of them. not only that, but I adore your writing style! It's the perfect blend of casual and detailed, very true to the Ranma 1/2 world. Thanks for writing such an awesome, in-character story... these are my favorite types of stories to read, and I really see no other way in which Ranma and Akane could get together other than through a healthy dose of humor. :)
Efflorescent Vagabond chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. WRITE MORE STORIES PLEASE 3
ryu238 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was nice and sweet, and a bit unexpected. e need more ofthese stories instead of all the angst and bashing fics in the Ranma section. (On that note, what's with all the crossovers.)
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very cute story. I was a little worried in the beginning when Akane seemed so accepting and forgiving of Ranma's role in the secret (I always pictured anger first, followed by tears/accusations) so as soon as the fighting began, I got sucked right in. LOVED the build-up to the ending. Wonderful job! :)
Lana Atkins chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
oh, that was delightful. it was well-written, the characterization was very believable. and of course i loved the fact they were arguing right through to the end. it is just plain adorable.

thank you for such an interesting read, you did a great job!
SenceLess chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
fantastic little story...i loved it
O'Donoghue chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
A solid read. Akane is a little emotionally off that I would have done but over all a fun spicy story.
Nstone53 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ha! That was so great. Very funny, and in character. Good job!
ahsinam33 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Now this story was really great! And cute too. A really sweet story.

It's really annoying when I have to read all those stories in which Akane figures out Ryoga's secret and then gets angry on Ranma. You didn't do that and that's why I enjoyed this story. It makes sense. Akane's just NOT supposed to be angry at Ranma. Good thing you didn't write your story like that.

This was a great story so keep up the good work!
Luna12 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great descriptions, well written. You really captured Ranma's ego and character.

I think Akane was a little off - a bit more emotional than usual. Her reactions are usually anger first, followed by hurt betrayal and perhaps some tears.
Satoumon chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was... Damn near perfect. It was funny, cute, everything. It was nice how you kept Ranma's speech pattern from the manga (slightly exaggerated, but it worked), and both Ranma and Akane were perfectly (emphasis on that) in character. I can't say I'm satisified with how Ryouga started it, then just kinda left without further mention, bu I can't say I could do better, either. There were some slight grammar mistakes, mostly having to do with the fact that a phrase like "s/he said" shouldn't be capitalized following dialogue, but the overall story was great. The talking flowed nicely, as did the desrciption, which was just at a right amount to be actually descriptive without seeming forced. Thanks for the fantastic read, I'm so favoriting this.
miss koneko chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Brilliant :)
Venus Kaitou chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I liked it, but I think you went a bit overboard on Ranma's speech. I haven't seen the anime, if that's what it's based on, but in the manga he doesn't talk like that. If it is an anime thing, then sorry for correcting you! I did like the story though. Their argument was cute.