Reviews for and all the earth shall tremble
haliz chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
So, he is dead?
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I remember reading this months back and rediscovering this hiding in my bookmarks folder. I love this so much, the angst kills me and the darkness and coldness to Sasuke feels so real, it is not a side of Sasuke that many of us SS fans like to witness or accept, but it still lurks there and the possibility of him killing Sakura is very very real too, and you illustrating this happening, the irony of it falling on Sakura's birthday, the ache of her heart as she realizes and knows that she stil loves him despite all this and it's all really beautiful. The part that really stuck out to me was the tomatoes bit though, the idea that Uchiha Sasuke had taken a liking to tomatoes, because him liking a fruit meant that he had the ability to like something or someone, it meant that his heart wasn't completely devoid of love. And what a beautiful beautiful way to capture it, I can already imagine that thought going over in young Sakura's mind and the smile it'd bring her. The ending too, with its ambiguity and Sakura coming to terms with Sasuke not liking tomatoes anymore and the fact that she can't make any more excuses for him, is beautiful. Great job with this, you can probably tell from this long-winded review, how I loved it so :')
Azhwi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That's one hell of a bitch slap.

Bravo!
Pug chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is soooooo how it should happen.
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
uhm so you're kind of an amazing writer...
anifreakazoid chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
So I'm a little confused.

What actually happened in this story?

Did Sakura die? Did she end up healing herself?

Did she kill Sasuke?

What happened?

Thanks!

Anifreakazoid

p.s. I love "Shades of Sunrise"! Great work!
the inversed butterfly chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I am amazed.

Honestly, I fucking loved this.

You portrayed the feelings I had for this couple quite so brilliantly it is unbelievable.

I rarely review. But this fic has just had me standing in applause.. And I'm crying - crying...! (insert italics)

I hate sasuke. I hate him so badly, I'm going sadistic over his death; and I loved how sakura killed him; because he deserves that. I also liked how you didn't make her a love sick fangirl, I honestly hate that side of her.

Overall, this was brilliant. Great job.
edwardsasukeFAN chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Im in awe.. This story is amazing ! You should be getting way more reviews! I love your writing style and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
wow pretty good. thanks. Sounds like Sasuke got what he deserved.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow, this is a pretty powerful piece. I expecially like the part with the tomatoes. Very in sum. :)
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
There are approximately 50000 things that I like about this fic. First, your writing is astounding. Absolutely amazing. It flows like poetry, but is just rough and jumbled enough to convay a sense of urgency and despair. It really sucks the reader in, makes them think and feel like Sakura.

I also REALLY liked the theme. Sasuke tries to kill Sakura, but he can't, not really, not at the very end. But because he is so far gone and hardly even human anymore, he has to die. So Sakura kills him. Who ever thought that would happen? You even tricked us out, with the goodbye and then the break to tomatoes. I thought he was going to kill her! I loved the irony and the justice, even though it made me so sad. But the way you've set the fic up, that's what had to happen. It happened really well!

Just one more thing.

The line"She moves carefully, so as to not disturb the tangled, shredded mass that thrums weakly against her ribs" is amazing. It makes me picture how hurt and heartbroken she must be. That really is what it feels like to feel like your heart is being crushed.
Iulia chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
"If you can like a fruit, she whispered to the night air sometime in the long time he was just gone, you can like a person. People. The world."

Mrie This fic is great! That line above- pure genius! XD I love you and your writing dear. XD I lovelovelove how you portrayed both of them skdfjkd.. Dammit if this happens in the manga, though. .

XD *sigh* but that was so pretty 3 Write more, please, please, please. :)
Triva chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Amazing. I read this twice, just in case I missed any detail the first time, because every little word in this piece has a purpose and a beauty. You are a wonderful writer.
An Fox chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Your work is always hauntingly beautiful and heart breaking.

i just love how you weave words so rhythmically.

I'd like to think Sasuke dies just to prove to him that he was here, he wasn't gone before but now he is.

Right now I see more as Sakura making a last stand before dying just showing her dying face to him as she releases all her strength.
Melitza chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hm, I'm THINKING the ending means she heals his eyes... but I wish it meant she had killed him with a chakra scalpel. Ah well. :) We can live and hope, live and hope...

Lovely, with very provocative use of metaphors, as is your beautiful style.

Sorry to see this is a goodbye-for-awhile fic. Hope you have fun in your adventures, and keep us posted! :)