Reviews for Hermione's Revenge
I want more!
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 25 . 7/6/2011
Awww poor awkward Draco
miikodesu chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
wooohooo, draco gets turn on :D they'll be making love as soon as, but i hop, they did it not in hermione's home :D
IheartDracoandRon chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
Awwww, what a cute chapter. So true hahahaha. And I liked the end when Hermione was trying not to laugh. Oh, my I was laughing so hard when I read that. D great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mimpy chapter 25 . 6/25/2011
hahaha

funny chapter

cant wait or the next one:D
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 25 . 6/24/2011
hahah lmao! that is hilarious! definately priceless! haha poor Draco! Hermione is sometimes slow haha! Update soon!
for heavens sake chapter 25 . 6/24/2011
Haha that was awesome! I laughed so hard. Please update soon xx
CheshireCat23 chapter 25 . 6/24/2011
Hahaha, that was funny!
IheartDracoandRon chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
I am in love! I think I have said that before but it is true! This story is awesome! I love it! Please update when you can, i want to see what happens next and when they come back from holiday break! Oh my!
CheshireCat23 chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
Been a while. Great update.
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
awwwww they're telling each other more about themselves! i cried when draco told his story about how he was supposed to have a big sister! awww its soo sad! dumb voldy!
Mimpy chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
aw sweet and sad chapter :]

cant wait for the next one
Don'tForgetILoveYou chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
33333
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 23 . 4/26/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww that is soo cute and sad! awww dumb He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named! He ruins everything! Hermione and Draco can overcome him though! their love is too strong for something like that to ruin it! (: Update soon!