Reviews for Alice in Wonderland: The Seussical!
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
.Gosh. THIS IS BRILLIANT! I love it! When I found out the Red Queen and the Knave were the Kangaroos, I just laughed my head off! Perfect casting, especilly Alice being Jojo, perfect costumes...perfect everything.

You should be proud of both these new chapters, they are both 'amayzing'!

Seussetta ;D
katzsoa chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
"THIS will be interesting." Yes. Yes, it will!
katzsoa chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Yay! It's back! And you're back! And this is great!

"Why did I agree to this?" is definitely the question of the hour... Basically because Alice asked, yes? She CAN be very persuasive.

"If you value your life, Alice, don't even suggest that role to her!" Hahaha! But Mally said yes...! ;D

Hey, there's another chapter up!
Nightshade9802 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
it looks Seuesstacular so far can't wait for the rest!
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This sounds quite interseting. Please update and add another chapter if you can, as you may be busy. I really like where this is going! And making Chessur the Cat, so perfect!
Splotchpelt chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
this could be intresting (in a good way)
mmstiger32 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really like this, it's an amazing crossover!
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wonderful, my friend. XD Though I'm not a big fan of Burton's "Alice" adaptation, I love the story itself and Seussical is my main fandom. This is impressively well-written, and could definitely go somewhere! Please don't drop the story!
katzsoa chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
"And here...we...go!"
Niphuria chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh my freaking god! I grew up with story and have no clue as to why I didn't see the ending coming! This is brilliant! Chess will have a fond dream come true! Hee hee! The cat in the hat...lol. Wonderful!

I think he doesn't mind any more that his lunch got away... :)