Reviews for Come Back To Me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
It was sensual yet beautifully sad! Its great that their working things out! I still can't believe she slept with Robert though. Tommy would probably be more hurt if he knew, considering I don't believe he's been with anyone since him and kim split! but, their so great together it'll work it self out! sucks about the no sequel bit, but we can use are imaginations for the rest! thanks for an awesome read! You are an amazing writer, the emotional depths of the characters and their personalities and descriptions was superb!
kd chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Maybe you should plan a coupel more chapters!
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Just finished reading this story and thought it was good. I think what would have made it a great story is more details and what happened after the cameras stopped rolling and the talk that would have happened later. Would love to see if a sequel is in the works, for I think it would give more depth and a better understanding of what was going through their minds after the mission was completed.
Amelie Hart chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I just imagined for a second, that in your universe it would have been Jason and Bulk sacrificed... Bulk as Maligore's child, fighting the rangers... Red glowing eyes and all that. Il would have been the either the scariest or funniest thing!
Anyhow, your story is probably what I wanted for the movie in Kim/Tommy department. I just hate producers or writers for abandoning the characters and not caring about them at all! How come we don't get even the smallest thing about Tommy-Kim unresolved issues (which are strange to begin with!)?
Anyhow thank you for this and your other stories (which I'll thy to review as soon as possible). They are always awesome!
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awww... I love this...
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Love it!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lov it
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Aw, why couldn't this happen on the actual movie?

I really wanted for Kim and Tommy to get back together. 3

Loved the fic!
Delysia chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great one shot. I looked how you didn't pull any punches and wrote Kim's Dear John letter at face value. Amazing work.
joliehaitian79 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
lovely, wish that kat and tommy thing never happened.
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
please update the story. i really want to know what happens.
Cytopathological Expansionist chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
*sigh* The dark frustrating side of one-shots. I’ll be honest. I hate this one-shot. Why? Because I want it to be a full story. Sure, one shots have their place and can be very informative. Give perspective and deeper meaning to a scene in a movie, book, etc…But one-shots are like fun sized candies. Sure they’re good for Halloween, but most of the time you want an effing full size one! lol.

Joking aside, once again very nice. While I absolutely abhor the fact that Kim used a Dear John letter that was sent to the Youth Center of all places, I like how you didn’t try to completely sway away from the mistake the writers wrote. She did it and then you gave a logical explanation of it. Long distance relationships are hard and not everyone can manage them; not everyone would even want to. I think this is a case where Kim was an 18 yr old girl on her own. That can be a difficult situation to be in and you just want someone there. I don’t think she made the best choice but I can understand and sympathize.

I would love a continuation of this into a full story but I understand if that’s all your muse wanted to give or if you just don’t have the desire to. But if you do I request that you don’t let Tommy make it easy on Kim. While he may love her I think she does deserve to suffer a bit for all that. lol.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hey, cool. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
White Tiger99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
::sigh:: What a great read. I totally agree with Shawn's review. Sexy in all the right places; I just love your depiction of Tommy in every story: broody and emotional. I despised the Turbo movie, and this story almost makes up for how bad the movie was. Nice job.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I loved it. I've been wondering whether you're going to write another one-shot or not, and you gave us this. As much as I liked the story though, the way you described Tommy's possible romantic feeling towards Kat kinda disturbed me, partially because I agreed with what you said, about both being reserved people and all that. Similar thoughts nagged me a few times before, but for me they're too similar and I think that's be a bit boring. Kimberly and Tommy.. they complimented each other.

Anyways, great work as always. Looking forward to read more from you.