Reviews for Silence of the Sound
Yla chapter 15 . 7/13
darkraistlyn chapter 15 . 7/1
This was beautiful. I read it in one sitting.
gaRdenia6 chapter 15 . 5/4
Wow this fanfic is incredible! I love your humour, when Riza and Havoc have a fight, when little Maes tells everyone about his parents' "playtime". Havoc is certainly funny, "I'm not flabby!" I love that. Your flashback is really good, too. But how I love the most is how Roy telling and thinking that he loved Riza, it's really sweet, so sweet I wanna die from screaming.
gaRdenia6 chapter 5 . 5/3
You really fool me, you know. I...I...thought...Maes' father isn't...DAMN YOU FOOL ME! I really thought he isn't Maes' dad, my mind went through ton of doubts and ideas that who is his dad. But it's somehow relieve when I know the truth.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
damn so good.
StefQ chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
Love this
Lily Orya chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Thats confusing.
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
Hello,
Just stoping by to let you know how wonderful this fic is!
I've loved that it gives an adorable finale for canon manga and I believe it is really well writen and in character. I've also really enjoyed Maes. It's hard to write about kids, especially little ones and make them believable.
Anyway, after a couple years away from FMA fandon, I feel very luck to come across your fic! it reminded me all my love for Royai!
The Invisib1e chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
I really like your writing style and i love how you are keeping the characters with the same personalities, insecurities, etc.
Marauders G.W chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
soooo cute 3
Alja chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I know it's been years since you've written this story and you'll probably never read this review.

Still, congratulations, this is probably my favorite Royaistory ever! Your characters were always in character, you found a believable solution for Riza (who she would turn to and who would help her out), I LOVED that Alphonse was finally one of the main characters (I love Ed but hardly anybody focuses on Al's connection to the military) and I absolutely adored little Maes. I literally trash around in my bed because he's such a cute little boy, it's incredible. It was pretty clear for us that the father is Roy, but your little hints all over the story for the characters to find out were brilliant ( like that his father was a skilled alchemist for example).

For me, this was a perfect and enjoyable story. I've already read it three times and I'll probably read it again whenever I crave a sweet happy ending for our favorite couple with the cutest son ever.

I'm only sad that you never got back to that mysterious sweater Riza wore when she announced to Rebecca that she was pregnant. I assume it's Roy's since it's too big and since Riza seems to treasure it and wear it for comfort in this dire situation. Still, aaaaaaw! Thank you so much for this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
That was probably one of the best royai fanfics out there. Bravo!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
I love it! I love it! I love it!
A Smiling Cat chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I'm a bit late in the FMA fandom... But I absolutely loved your story and I think I should let you know !
The length was perfect, and I loved your characters ! Thank you so much for sharing !
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Thank you, I enjoyed every single word I read, I'm moved right now with this lovely feeling it left me. I loved Maes, it took me a while to get used to the fact that he was blonde, because at first I kept imagining him dark-haired, but that's just me. I loved the relationship created between Hawkeye and Havoc, it was always fun to read their arguments. Roy, I fell in love with him. I still feel somewhat sorry for him, for all the things that he missed, and I'm so happy now, that he's going to finally be there from the beginning for their second child; he totally deserves it! And they got married! Yay! Again, thank you, I'm just so happy with your hard work. Congratulations!