Reviews for Silence of the Sound
Lily Orya chapter 3 . 4/23
Thats confusing.
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 15 . 3/20
Hello,
Just stoping by to let you know how wonderful this fic is!
I've loved that it gives an adorable finale for canon manga and I believe it is really well writen and in character. I've also really enjoyed Maes. It's hard to write about kids, especially little ones and make them believable.
Anyway, after a couple years away from FMA fandon, I feel very luck to come across your fic! it reminded me all my love for Royai!
Killua Cross chapter 8 . 3/17
I really like your writing style and i love how you are keeping the characters with the same personalities, insecurities, etc.
Marauders G.W chapter 15 . 3/3
soooo cute 3
Alja chapter 1 . 2/2
I know it's been years since you've written this story and you'll probably never read this review.

Still, congratulations, this is probably my favorite Royaistory ever! Your characters were always in character, you found a believable solution for Riza (who she would turn to and who would help her out), I LOVED that Alphonse was finally one of the main characters (I love Ed but hardly anybody focuses on Al's connection to the military) and I absolutely adored little Maes. I literally trash around in my bed because he's such a cute little boy, it's incredible. It was pretty clear for us that the father is Roy, but your little hints all over the story for the characters to find out were brilliant ( like that his father was a skilled alchemist for example).

For me, this was a perfect and enjoyable story. I've already read it three times and I'll probably read it again whenever I crave a sweet happy ending for our favorite couple with the cutest son ever.

I'm only sad that you never got back to that mysterious sweater Riza wore when she announced to Rebecca that she was pregnant. I assume it's Roy's since it's too big and since Riza seems to treasure it and wear it for comfort in this dire situation. Still, aaaaaaw! Thank you so much for this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
That was probably one of the best royai fanfics out there. Bravo!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
I love it! I love it! I love it!
A Smiling Cat chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I'm a bit late in the FMA fandom... But I absolutely loved your story and I think I should let you know !
The length was perfect, and I loved your characters ! Thank you so much for sharing !
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Thank you, I enjoyed every single word I read, I'm moved right now with this lovely feeling it left me. I loved Maes, it took me a while to get used to the fact that he was blonde, because at first I kept imagining him dark-haired, but that's just me. I loved the relationship created between Hawkeye and Havoc, it was always fun to read their arguments. Roy, I fell in love with him. I still feel somewhat sorry for him, for all the things that he missed, and I'm so happy now, that he's going to finally be there from the beginning for their second child; he totally deserves it! And they got married! Yay! Again, thank you, I'm just so happy with your hard work. Congratulations!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
The drama was so great in this chapter! So much tension! I've been waiting for this moment from the very first chapter now, I'm glad I finally got to it. I'm still expecting Riza to apologize, so I'll just see what happens now :)
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
OMG! Can't wait to read the rest! Finally, finally, OMG! :D
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I love the part that Al plays in the fic. It gives a deeper insight to the plot as he had actually been raised by a single mother and can be compared to what Maes is going through. And I'm glad you're using Al instead of Ed to explain this, it's turning out beautifully.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
I'm loving this story more and more with each chapter!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
This didn't surprise me, I had already imagined something like that was what had happened. But still, it's so good!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh my God, I hadn't seen that coming at all when I started reading! Totally unexpected ._. Great chapter!