Reviews for How to choose a Life
Bell 1 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
OH! Also, what happened with Jacob?
- Did she just forget about him?
- Did he get caught and put into prison? Or Did something else happen to him?
Bell 1 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Uh, mad? No, but definitely disappointed.

What happened with the Volturi planning to come after them? Do they get destroyed? If they do get destroyed, what happens to the vampire world? Who takes over? What happens when the next "group" takes over? If they don't get destroyed, what makes them back off and leave Issy's coven alone?

Other than that detail, you did a fine job. I enjoyed the story very much.
famficjunckie chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I may be wrong but it seems as if English is not your first language, or maybe it's (other than American) English. It's very hard to follow and read. I think I got a little dizzy having to stop and re-read numerous times. Unfortunately because of that your plot gets lost in (frustration) translation. But good for you for writing and having the courage to post.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I really hope the cullens don't come back up in the story. I can't wait for more chapters
NIGHTSHADOW33 chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
It's an amazing story, no joke, please finish it someday! NS
Norwegiangirliniowa chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awesime story!
Monica chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Wow! It's really good, so far.
wendy1969 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
great stuff
gonna just clear this up chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You used the wrong word in several places. You should run all of your stories through a beta BEFORE you post them. You know, have someone pre-read them before you sick it on the masses. Also, I use the word 'fuck' just as much as the next person, but all you're doing here is making your story seem a little trashy...Every time you use it, it seems out of place. Its like when you see a little kid saying FUCK. It seems wrong, right?
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Haha Yay for Jasper & Issy! Haha update soon please! I cant wait to read more!
kouga's older woman chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
More please!
twimama77 chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
cool
umum pineapple chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
Loved it!

Where they talking to Rose and Emmett? I noticed you didn't say they were with the Cullens and I know that they don't have gifts so maybe that's why?
XxMzMaryJaneWhitlockxX chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
omfg Peter? Charlotte? Tee~Hee lolz cant wait for the next chappie! _
XxMzMaryJaneWhitlockxX chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
lolz escape! Tee~Hee yea life sucks sometimes! lolz i luv updates all around! no matter if they are short or long!