Reviews for A Magical Story
AkaDeca chapter 17 . 2/21
I hope that you are better after 6 years. Can you get back on this story please?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
First chapter was good. Using veil isn't cliche, just tool like using post owls instead post swallows to make story more original. But chapters after that are pure shit. It is just a rewritting of movies scene by scene with Harry who doesnt xhange anything.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Harry is useless in your story. If you throw away all of his somewhat sarcastic but useless remarks storyline won't be affected. I hope he will take more active stance in next chapters.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
thankyou for the story I hope you are okay
saddenrafen chapter 17 . 1/9/2016
nnoooo! hope u r well, it been a few yrs but found this story and wanted to read it hope u can post another chapter in the near future.
frozzmagic chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
Quite a good story...and can't wait for next chapter of it's continuation...hopely u'll thinking back for it's continuation soon...cause it's a pity for a good story to be in hanging...
Paladin73 chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
Please. Update this story it's really good I love it it's very interesting I love the Harry /Padme pairing oh also can Harry be a general in the war
GouberMan chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Is harry only in your story for useless and dumb side comments? So far it's nothing but that. If he has no major roll and is a fill in the blanks person you can't call this a crossover. Especially if all he is going to be doing is imitating a Jedi, following stupid republic rules and adding dumb comments.
taxzombie chapter 17 . 4/7/2015
Sadly it appears that more then your arm was broken, a very belated condolences concerning that.

It appears that the crash took out your muse too. It is missed.
KnightlyDreamer chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
can not wait for the next update...
I hope you are well healed by now and have no phantom pain
avatar junkman chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
poor you
Venator77 chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Hello? Hey, could you update your story now? I like it and it's been awhile since your car accident.
misssmartt chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
I'm really sad that you had to stop this, its such a great story! It keeps with the plot with some differences added because of Harry. So great job and I hope you can update this soon!
Matt Bigham chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
Excellent fanfic I love it I look toward to reading your update after your arm is all healed up from the crash.
TOWTWUKER chapter 17 . 10/26/2013