Reviews for A Magical Story
Ohlivia.smith chapter 17 . 3/3
thankyou for the story I hope you are okay
saddenrafen chapter 17 . 1/9
nnoooo! hope u r well, it been a few yrs but found this story and wanted to read it hope u can post another chapter in the near future.
frozzmagic chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
Quite a good story...and can't wait for next chapter of it's continuation...hopely u'll thinking back for it's continuation soon...cause it's a pity for a good story to be in hanging...
Paladin73 chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
Please. Update this story it's really good I love it it's very interesting I love the Harry /Padme pairing oh also can Harry be a general in the war
GouberMan chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Is harry only in your story for useless and dumb side comments? So far it's nothing but that. If he has no major roll and is a fill in the blanks person you can't call this a crossover. Especially if all he is going to be doing is imitating a Jedi, following stupid republic rules and adding dumb comments.
taxzombie chapter 17 . 4/7/2015
Sadly it appears that more then your arm was broken, a very belated condolences concerning that.

It appears that the crash took out your muse too. It is missed.
KnightlyDreamer chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
can not wait for the next update...
I hope you are well healed by now and have no phantom pain
avatar junkman chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
poor you
Venator77 chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Hello? Hey, could you update your story now? I like it and it's been awhile since your car accident.
misssmartt chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
I'm really sad that you had to stop this, its such a great story! It keeps with the plot with some differences added because of Harry. So great job and I hope you can update this soon!
Matt Bigham chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
Excellent fanfic I love it I look toward to reading your update after your arm is all healed up from the crash.
TOWTWUKER chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
how is the break?

T/L ur car?
Ranmaleopard chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
harryharem chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I like ur story r u even going to finish it
Regin chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!