Reviews for A Magical Story
taxzombie chapter 17 . 4/7
Sadly it appears that more then your arm was broken, a very belated condolences concerning that.

It appears that the crash took out your muse too. It is missed.
KnightlyDreamer chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
can not wait for the next update...
I hope you are well healed by now and have no phantom pain
avatar junkman chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
poor you
Venator77 chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Hello? Hey, could you update your story now? I like it and it's been awhile since your car accident.
misssmartt chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
I'm really sad that you had to stop this, its such a great story! It keeps with the plot with some differences added because of Harry. So great job and I hope you can update this soon!
Matt Bigham chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
Excellent fanfic I love it I look toward to reading your update after your arm is all healed up from the crash.
TOWTWUKER chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
how is the break?

T/L ur car?
Ranmaleopard chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
harryharem chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I like ur story r u even going to finish it
Regin chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Olaf74 chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE IT!
misteryman526 chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
Urg, I thought Anakin's romance was kind of creepy in the movie, but this takes him over into whacko stalker territory! I could understand a bit of envious behavior towards Harry but I don't see how he could come up with the idea that Padme would welcome his advances. I mean Harry was sleeping with Padme back on Coruscant and Anakin had to know it, right? Unless Palpatine has managed to plant the idea in his head for some bizarre Sith reason, I just can't believe this. I would have thought that having a more experienced Master like Qui-Gon instead of Obi-Wan would have made more of a difference in Anakin's behavior.
misteryman526 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
I think the addition of the Michael character failed to really add anything to your story. I first thought that you were going to use him to reveal some of Harry's life between his arrival and the current action but it was really just filler. If you get back to writing this, I think you should consider either cutting Michael out entirely or use his character as a focus for more flashbacks to Harry's life after leaving Master Yoda's training.
misteryman526 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Pretty good story so far, but I find the bit about Harry's lightsaber a bit strange. Why would it be illegal for a non-Jedi to make a lightsaber, but okay for him to carry one around? Lightsaber aren't really the most dangerous weapons available and I've never really seen anything to indicate that there were many laws restricting weapons in the Republic since practically everybody seems to be armed.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
great story. well written and combines both worlds well. wish it would be continued. hope you healed well from your injuries.