Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of Ashley Winslet
JackySparrow0403 chapter 12 . 3/27
I absolutely loved this story! Cannot wait to read more of your work!
missymoo11 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
This story sounds a lot like pirates of the Caribbean: curse of the self insert. And that story was published 2 or so years before this one. Some of the stuff is almost exact coping. But at least you didn't copy word from word like the whole story.
Isabella95 chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
I liked this story. I was a bit scared in the beginning, but I enjoyed reading it. Also I love how Jack avoided answering Ashley in this last chapter.

I see you have started on the sequel for this story, but just one chapter this far (reading it when I'm done writing). I hope it is just as good as this one and that you countinue writing!

:D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
sandra i love ur potc can u do dead mans chest and on stranger tides?
The Red Crayon chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
OMG LOVE IT! :D You have remebered all the lines correctly, your main character isn't completely annoying and pathetic, and your add libbing from Ashley has been brillaint! Also all the BG info put in. tis good that it doesn't completely follwo the film, like you added in the deleted scenes :P WRITE MORE!

Keep on writing!

Yours sincerely,

The Red Crayon
Flik chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Just finished reading it and I loved it all... I'm off to read the next one now! :) wooo!
XXGoldenEclipseXX chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Hey!

Great story! Ashley seems like a real cool pirate!

Totally gonna read your next story! :)
sparrow'swench chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
love, love LOVE this :D
Ari the Amazing chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
OMG! Please do the second movie
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wellllllllllllllllllllllll... i read the first chapter, and HOW IN THE FREAKIN WORLD OF PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN CAN JACK SPARROW KNOW ABOUT FLORIDA?

Just asking
emma chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
oh i love your story! so good
jacquline chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
i don't think falling in love and kissing Jack is much of a curse, especially for a fan :) just kidding. i loved it. real cute :-p
justawriter33 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Amazing Story! Fast-moving, full of action and damn, I loooove Jack.
Hobbit4Lyfe chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Interesting story so far.
Cinammonbear200 chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Keep writing, 'cause you ROCK at it! Your grammar was excellent, though I did find a few errors, but the story was great! I hope you'll write a sequel to this one! You are AWESOME!

Cheers!