Reviews for Fluffy and the Ghost
That was AWESOME! And absolutely halirious
IzLiz chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I wish it continued...
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
It is a nice story, though I think Kyoya and Haruhi's relationship wasn't emphasised much. The longer part revolved around searching for their sempai. Anyway, the last part is worth it. My search for a fluff between the two was in the last. Enough to make me squeal. Very nice story.

NeKo Meow.
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
It was rather, well...weak. No passion, no emotion, they just said stuff with no inflection. Work on your dialouge. Other than that, great.
obsessed dreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
hee, cute! and well strangely not OOC
KittenNya chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I feel so proud to be the one who gave you the idea for this! I love this! It is a lot better with the changes, but I'm sooo glad it has the lines that I loved the first time reading it! I feel like screaming from the roof tops 'Why did you have to do that to Fluffy!' and see all the people who look at me like I'm crazy/dared to do this/high!
xinqian chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
aww, i love Kyouya and Haruhi together _ cute ending :)
Killy Cheesestake chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I loved the witty banter in this one. Not one of my favorites, but I'm not a big Haruhi x Kyoya fan so... Still, great work.
khaty chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
OH MY GOD I SWEAR,SERIOUSLY SWEAR I LOVE IT. xDD
Ayaka Mizushima chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Awwwwwww, this is verry sewwt. And poor Mori, I hope Fluffy doesn't die. Please do a sequal.
SarahNThatcher chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hahaha!

So cute. Well, I thought that most of the characters were OOC, but it made for funny situations. LOL

Like Mori would never freak out like, that but it was funny. And Hunny would have been haVing a fit in the bathroom, he is scared of cramped places. Haruhi isn't scared of ghosts (note episode 8 and the haunted house one).

But like I said. It was funny and that's what you were going for.

BTW: was the whole Haruhi Kyouya thing an after thought, because even if you would have given a sentence saying that Kyouya had invited Haurhi and the others tagged along and you say nothing else till the end of the story it would have tied it in better.
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I think Mori is a bit OOC. I always think he's the quiet type even when he is panicked or worried. Anyway, the relationship between Kyoya and Haruhi is a bit pushy because you didn't explore their feelings from the beginning of the story. Well, I guess that was the only think I want to point out. Lastly, thanks for sharing the story XD
theblackcat1236 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
"Suave man talk" xD
MayContainRandomness chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
D: Poor Fluffy! I feel your pain Mori, I liked the random attitude of the fic Good work.