Reviews for New Friends
New88 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
so glad Angle let him keep the cat :)
Gunn is the worst .glad the spanking wasnt about him yelling at Gunn :)
Lawlessness45 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is adorable. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
loved this one...that it wasnt even about yelling at gone or running away..It was about lying. which is more realistic..I like how Connor isnt familair with the concept of grounding lol
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Such a cute fic!
Willy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is a hilarious story with excellent conversational exchanges. I love the beginning, where you make it sound like Connor is being offered something worse than a kitten.

Um, if I ask why naming the cat "Charles" is disrespectful, will that be admitting that I read this story for the spanking and not because I'm a true fan of the Angel universe?
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Another great story.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aww, it was so sweet. I loved Connor talking to and petting the kitten. And I also loved that Angel let him keep it. :)
hecticlife chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Enjoyed this, thanks. I like the reference to eating kittens too and reminds me of the episode with Spike and Buffy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aww cuuute!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh, this is the cutest thing ever. I especially love Connor naming the kitten. I got all teary eyed from laughing (yes, I am indeed easily susceptible to giggling fits, apparently).
Lilly chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great story, with a light touch with the kitten. I enjoy these kinds of fics.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I loved the unspoken "anymore" about eating the cats!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Very cute story loved the way connor thought his dad might eat the cat lol I like it when connor calls angel dad rather than angel I feel it means connor truly accents angel as his dad when he calls him dad
jess chapter 1 . 9/13/2010