Reviews for A Day in Life: Aragorn
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Oh my... What is going to happen now?
kyuubecky chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
OH GLORFINDEL! C'MON! hahaha!
I literally stared at this little beauty: Sivan Shemesh (Did I mention that i'm going to add another story, hopefully
the kind that you might kill me? You'll see... evil laugh at the back
ground... lol) ...for like three minutes...just staring...not moving...not knowing how to respond...just...staring...
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
I loved your Elrond.

great!
Kyress chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Lol, DEATH GLARE! It's funny how Elrond's glare can stop anyone. *Looks around nervously* If Elrond asks, I didn't say that. *nervous of ELrond's glare being directed at me*
kyuubecky chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
GASPEZ! Oh NOES! you will torture Elrond now! OH DEAR I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING! ...does that sound evil? oh well, your the one writing it...not that I'm complaining!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
aaah! character torture! how delicious! instantly in the favs
storylover18 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
That was an incredibly good ending. Well written and so empathetic! Great job :)
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Perfect end. Poor Elrond. It must be hard to be in his position. I am anxious to read the second part.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
"Aragorn was now nestled under a tree where the leaves provided lush shelter over his head. The sunrays were enveloping him in a warm embrace, and the wind was infusing him with pure freshness."

I loved this sentence. Lovely description.

oh-oh, I didn't like what you said in your message about Aragorn missing you know who...

LOL.

I love your story!
storylover18 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
I like this so far ... it's short and to the point but very good. I think you should continue it ... also, what age is Aragorn here?
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I love Elrond. I think it must be hard for elves living with human beings and their fragility. I love the way you write. Sorry for taking so long to review. Thanks for updating.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
How can you just stop here? I am dying to read more :-)

Great job, as always!

Sadie
potterfan2006 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
ack! you can't stop there! more please!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I smiled when I read this. Great chapter! Please update soon! :)

V.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Poor Aragorn! But Elrohir was so sweet to him. He can't complain, if I had a brother like the dark-haired elf (or his twin or both) I would stay in bed forever just to have him by myside...

Great job, as always!