Reviews for The Strange Disappearance of SallyAnne Perks
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 11 . 10/8
Well written. The plot kept me guessing.
Starship Phoenix chapter 11 . 9/25
oooohhh this was /good/
Three Dawg chapter 11 . 9/23
This was beautiful. Thank you for this work. I truly appreciate the read.
Sciurid chapter 11 . 9/10
This was so well done. Thank you for this gorgeous story.
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 11 . 9/3
WOW!
Hermy365 chapter 11 . 8/27
It was a very beautiful story. My english is not good enough to write more but I had a very pleasent moment reading it.
darragh107 chapter 11 . 8/26
this was a genuinly delightful story that brought back the feeling of when i first read the harry potter books. thanks for writing this
Rairi Valelira chapter 11 . 8/25
I came across this fanfic and it dawned on me that I had forgotten about that missing girl myself after she made her brief appearance. Then a forever of me trying to figure it out led me to... ghost plots and so much pre-planned and well designed material not being used in harry potter because its the direction the story went? There seems to be so much more to the "potterverse" that just simply never got written about...
lGrl0hwI9pfg8YLidY42 chapter 7 . 8/23
The author, too, had disappeared from the site. I wonder, I wonder what happened to Paimpont. Authors have become permanently inactive before, for varying reasons. Is Paimpont still alive? Have they lost interest? Will they ever return?
lGrl0hwI9pfg8YLidY42 chapter 2 . 8/23
Sweet Merlin, this is getting more and more chilling...
lGrl0hwI9pfg8YLidY42 chapter 1 . 8/23
THIS IS AMAZING.
Ahem27 chapter 4 . 8/20
Okay, I have a guess: Was Sally Ann a time traveler? And that’s why everyone is so worried about her, and she didn’t belong?
Also, this story is actually doing a very good job at creeping me out, with the subtle yet consistent denial of an obviously real person.
Shirakou1 chapter 11 . 8/16
Amazing story!
8oclocksleeper chapter 11 . 8/15
Wow. What an unexpected, bitter-sweet ending. Fantastic work!
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 8/6
i remember reading this once, a long time ago, perhaps even before it was finished, and it left such a deep impression. it made me think about memories, life, death, art, and how wonderful a platform fanfiction was. i'm glad i rediscovered this story.
1,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »