Reviews for The Strange Disappearance of SallyAnne Perks
Blackbird0 chapter 11 . 10h
Thrilling! So captivating, have you ever considered writing mystery novels and publishing them? This was spellbinding, I couldn’t stop reading until the end, truly and amazingly well written and thought out story.
Fenchurch1 chapter 11 . 5/30
That was quite amazing and so very different. A thrilling and intriguing mystery with a satisfactory conclusion. Thank you!
mooncarrotpie chapter 11 . 5/28
I loved how every part of this story tied into the greater scheme of the seven books, fleshing out a lot of the characters' hopes and motivations. It provided a sort of throwback to the books, while deepening their message. The story was so well-written, so suspenseful, and so full of character development. You also used a super gentle humour in places, which alleviates the suspense nicely and contributes even more to character development. I could tell that you're a really proficient author, with an amazing eye for detail (who notices Sally-Anne Perks of all people?) and I learned a new word: gematria. I particularly loved the moment where Hermione explains Snape's logic puzzle, and also the moment where Harry figures out the password to Dumbledore's office. The thought processes are fun, easy to follow though intelligent, and really got me into the character mindsets. You're absolutely amazing!
derikli chapter 11 . 5/20
Wow...this was an amazing story, had me hooked the entire time. Great job! When I saw 1896, I knew it would have something to do with Ariana, but that only made me more interested.
Scabbers1957 chapter 11 . 5/6
What an wonderful story, excellent work.

:))
mp3.1415player chapter 11 . 4/17
A very well done and excellently executed story.
PrincessFangirl chapter 11 . 4/16
This is amazingly beautiful. I know that some authors want comments tactfully criticising their work so that they can improve, but, frankly, I don't have anything to add, just wanted to say that I really love this book and want you to know that.
themadmartian chapter 11 . 4/7
This was a very well thought out n written story, well done.
I'll add it to my favorites
0))
themadmartian chapter 4 . 4/6
This is an awesome story so far, well done.

0))
Inconclusive chapter 11 . 4/6
This is wonderful.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 11 . 3/16
Arianna... Dumbledore's sister... was and yet, at the same time, not Sally-Anne Perks. Spooky
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 3 . 3/15
She wasn't supposed to be there? Oh my...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 2 . 3/15
Ooh... spooky.
Mos2598 chapter 11 . 3/9
This was lovely, every chapter had me on the edge of my seat wondering how it was all going to end. Great job
Toffeecat15 chapter 11 . 2/26
Bloody brilliant! Managed to keep me enthralled till the end
1,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »