Reviews for The Strange Disappearance of SallyAnne Perks
Kisaki Sakura chapter 11 . 2h
I - just wow. I didnt expect that. Well done!
sao172 chapter 11 . 10/15
I really enjoyed reading this story and it kept me guessing right to the end. I really enjoyed the mystery because I don't read many mysteries in fanfiction. I was thinking the resurrection stone for a while but figured it wouldn't be because it hadn't been found by Dumbledore yet. The story was nicely tied up and a very satisfying read. Well written and great story. Thank you for writing and sharing with everyone.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 11 . 10/9
nice mystery, i like it
blueshatteredsky chapter 11 . 10/8
NeKo and Tori in one chapter 11 . 9/28
oh my god. This is astonishing, really. So simple and yet endearing, with a moral at the end and so much feeling inside and... thank you very much for this, for I loved reading it :)
Corii00 chapter 11 . 9/28
Amazing story and very well written! It kept me hooked and I read it all straight through. Thank you SO much! This is one of my favorites.
Kalyptou chapter 11 . 9/23
Wonderful story!
Addiction's Curse chapter 11 . 9/5
I've read a few of your other works and whilst I like them, I feel that this is your best one.
Vulcanicus chapter 11 . 9/1
This was wonderful to read. An excellent story.
Unidentified Gem chapter 11 . 8/26
This was very fun and entertaining to read! At one point I thought that Dumbledore had brought Ariana back from like dead using the resurrection stone, but she faded over time like Lily, James, Remus, and Sirius had when Harry brought them back. The only reason why Dumbledore had been burnt when using the resurrection stone again in book seven may be because you could not bring back a dead person twice (or something like that _). Anyways, Overall I really enjoyed this story :D.
Robert Harrison chapter 11 . 8/24
Nicely done.

Not the ending I expected, not sure what I expected to be fair, but enjoyable none the less.

Certainly thought provoking in regards to memories and mistakes and learning to live with them.
Robert Harrison chapter 2 . 8/24
So... I didn't put much stock in this story at first. I saw it recommended by someone else and it's not really the type of story I usually read, I'm not much for mysteries.

But... I decided to give it a try. I may not read mysteries all that often, but I'm willing to try just about anything once... Like the time I jumped backwards off a... Never mind... Anyway, The end of this chapter gave me such a chill I'm convinced I'll like it. And even if I don't... I probably won't regret reading it.
ge;hogi vrngvio;enqvljkns;krlds.
that resembles my brain right now. this was so so so so amazing and mind-blowing. i am so impressed, great job! keep writing!
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 8/22
Most unusual and intriguing.
This was chilling and beautiful in turns. The first few chapters made me turn the lights on; the last few chapters made me reach for a tissue. Wonderful fic 3
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »