Reviews for The Strange Disappearance of SallyAnne Perks
SacrificeMeToday chapter 1 . 4/12
I've been finding this everywhere and now...ٹIts just here ... sitting waiting to be read.
Phoebe Prufrock chapter 11 . 4/10
Jesus Christ — I’m, what, twelve years late to this? I’m not even sure whether you still read comments on this. But I just had to drop in and say, from the bottom of my heart: WOW. This was a truly beautiful adventure. I was intensely unsettled for most of it, and when the reveal that Sally Ann was in fact Ariana came up, all that uncomfortableness turned into warmth and sadness. You truly told a beautiful story, and I will forever cherish reading it.
BlackCatXlll chapter 11 . 4/9
While this story does not advance what we might consider to be the Harry Potter Universe it does create a gripping tale that is very much different then normal. I have read only a few stories that make you see a familiar world in a different light and I treasure them fully. Overall don't just take my word for it but in my opinion THIS IS A STORY WORTH READING.
Dark8888Sun chapter 11 . 3/8
Great story
Freda chapter 11 . 2/11
Well thought through. Until the connection to Ariana, I was sure the answer was that she was a vampire.
AHighAndLonesomeSound chapter 11 . 2/11
Probably the greatest fic I have ever read. Thank you for writing it.
TennysonPoet chapter 11 . 2/10
This is a story that has been recommended and recommended and for some reason I always put it off and thought maybe another time, not now. I can say with complete honesty I wish I had read it earlier. Thank you so much, it was truly delightful to read and heart warming not to read about the malicious people in wizarding world or bashing of characters. Thank you.
ReadToLove chapter 11 . 1/28
Really, really well written and thought out. I especially loved the part where you subtly alluded to the later books. It made me think all these abstract thoughts that I could never put in words.
Thank you so much for sharing this gem!
Nox Zephyrus chapter 11 . 1/20
Damn, I don't know what to say. Only a Wow can come out from my mouth. Definitely a 10/10.
TheChub509 chapter 11 . 1/14
ugh, my heart.

a lovely story about magical existentialism.
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 1/13
Oh, wow, that wasn't quite what I expected but it fits together with the story and it wove together to make a beautifully melancholy story.

Thank you for sharing this experience with us.
The Richmaster chapter 10 . 1/13
The part with Snape and Lupin confused me but it seems to have inspired Harry... I'm still confused, though; that line of thinking is making me think that maybe Arianna got pregnant or something similar rather than leaving behind a memory.
The Richmaster chapter 9 . 1/13
Well, this hook is certainly pulling me in; Arianna having played pretend in the past certainly makes sense for her but I don't get how it might be connected to this aparent projection
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 1/13
Okay, so Sally-Anne is somehow connected to Arianna, Mcgonnagal appears to be helping thm now instead of trying to block it out, and the map itself was certainly used well; the plot is certainly building up to somthing big
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 1/13
The map plays into everything happening here really well and that was certainly an interesting perspective that Lupin gave
1,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »