Reviews for the Substitute Husband
MichaellaD chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
"Of course they do," Hightower muttered. "They always have an explanation for everything. Even things that don't have explanations."

Just perfect.
wisegirl71301 chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
AWESOME PLEASE DO A SEQUAL
GyMusicAddict chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
This story is really cute and you did a very good job on it. I like the Cooper's characters too. :)
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Aw! That was soo cute and sweet! You had me completely choked up at the end. *wipes tear* LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Special Agent Baker chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! Lara XD
Just Mosie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Reading this again, just FYI. Are you surprised? ;{D
chymom chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Nice more like it?
chymom chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Love it! Was in tears from laughing hard in parts. More great;!
Arianna Elizabeth Jackson chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
it was a really good way to end it :)
Arianna Elizabeth Jackson chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
aHHHH! Quelf? heck yes! thats amazing! :)
jisbon chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
please may you write a sequel to this about patrick and teresa and what happens with their baby and their life please, you are such a talented writer, it would mean a lot to me, and lots of your fans i am sure :)
Teresa Lisbon 123 chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
Great story!
hungryjunco chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This looks like an interesting fic, but I'm sure there are a ton of people who will pass over it entirely because you have a misspelling in your story description. Check your usage of alter versus altar. Normally I don't like to harp on little stuff like spelling mistakes, but I'm pretty sure typos in the description negatively affect your readership.
storystalker chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
Awesome story! So sweet, so touching, so... Jisbon-y!
Untitled0000000 chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
The story was so beautiful! Loved every chapter , they were just awesome ! You are very talented and you did a great job! Im a little sad it ended cause I really like the story but it was time and it had a beautiful ending !

Im looking foward to new stories from you :)