Reviews for House of Cards
bhjb,jhb jmn
YEEEESSSSS
PEERRRRFEEECCCTIIOONNN
GuyDirectioner19 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Way good I loved to bad there's not more I wish there was
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Outstanding work. The tension is high throughout, but I especially like how you've really dug into Desmond's psyche here, and given him a very human reaction to his predicament. The equally human resolution between him and Shaun gives this story even more weight. Again, absolutely outstanding. I enjoyed this story very much.
Sear chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was pretty amazing.
Gord and V chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I almost start bawling for Desmond, you did a beautiful job depicting his emotional state. I also enjoyed Shaun's reactions, although for some reason that kept me on edge for the longest time. The ending, perfect.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
MintyJoker chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Utterly beautiful. You took a type of situation that I've seen so many times over various fandoms and pairings and made it your own. You made it real and a little bit heartbreaking and ended it with a hopeful feeling. I loved it!
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
WOOT! That Was Great! Especially That Last Part..Great Job! D
Levi chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is just beautiful.

Well-written, and you capture the essence of depression so perfectly. And the ending is so realistic.

I love how well you did this.
Masked Hatter chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
First of all: this is fucking brilliant. Very dramatic. I loved your style of writing, and your correct grammar and spelling. The story is so pretty! Sorry, LG moment, but seriously, the way it's written just feels so natural - ya know? And nice sexish scene too! The imagery was quite... "pleasing" xD! Anyway, I'm sorry that this story did not get more reviews than it did! I just wanted to tell you that I've read a lot of fan fictions - many of which have more reviews than you, despite the writing and story being incomparable to yours! Seriously, I can only begin to suspect how frustrating that would be! You do deserve so many more too :(! Well I hope you continue to write for fan fiction, and I hope your next story, which I'm sure will be just as lovely - if not more so - will get as many reviews as it deserves!
crawlcarrymethrough chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Utterly brilliant! The way you capture Desmond's feelings of hopelessness and Shaun's anxiety is so realistic and incredible. Super jealous! And at the same time, its kinda creepy when you read a story about something you were going to write a story about haha. I guess Desmond really is that depressing? Anyway, great job!
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh I loved this, poor Desmond! So angsty but so good, I love your writing!
roelani chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Goddamn you. Everything you write is bloody gold. I'm starstruck and speechless.

... Constructive crit is so overrated, don't you find? :P