Reviews for Curvature of the Earth
WindRush chapter 1 . 1/26
Lol, this was great XD
WingedWolf121 chapter 1 . 1/15
This is one of my all time favorite Dean/Cas fics! Every sentence is hysterical, and I swear my soul is healed of all spn-related pain each time I read it
crucified-heart chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I'm on the bus and I'm probably looking like a fool smiling to myself and fighting back laughter. Love it! :D
Mammon Grey chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Oh man, I'm sitting at work reading this and doing my best not to laugh out loud like an idiot. And failing. This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Writing humor as well as you have just done is no mean feat.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Oh my god, that was great! This was hilarious, poor Sam! I laughed throughout; nice writing!
Btw, smart title. I liked how you added that bit into the story.
lequeenofmoondoor chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I can see this happening tbh Xd
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Brilliant. I love the way you handle the characters. And the way you write their inner monologue 3.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I just wanted to snort with laughter, I've just read a bunch of Destial fics, really good ones, but there was shit tonnes of drama involved (part of the reason why it was ridiculously good -damn that's a hard word to touch type) and somehow the whole Dean is not flipping his shit over it just sounds so like and so unlike him that it's just Wow, just Wow, you know. Well I'm assuming you know cause you like wrote the fic and stuff and I pretty damn sure that was the angle you were aiming for in the beginning.
So props up for a good fic
Kika - Chan.5 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
It make my day!
Spread-Some-Love-In-My-Stead chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Just hilarious. And your word choice is top notch.
Imbrus-the-Mongoose chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I loved this! So funny!
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
i laughed SO HARD that i got a headache, started crying, and farted, and not in that order. DOES NOT HAPPEN. arrrg.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
oh god I almost feel bad for sam almost. love this and the pairing!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Omg! You are a genius!
Claire chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, my poor Sam- that was *so* funny, though.

Sam snorted alfalfa up his nose, then wheezed "Oh that burns" while Dean looked at him like he was the biggest retard ever.

Just one of many hilarious things in this story- I truly cannot say which I liked best. I loved the whole thing!

Claire