Reviews for Curvature of the Earth
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 3/12
Brilliant. I love the way you handle the characters. And the way you write their inner monologue 3.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 1 . 3/5
I just wanted to snort with laughter, I've just read a bunch of Destial fics, really good ones, but there was shit tonnes of drama involved (part of the reason why it was ridiculously good -damn that's a hard word to touch type) and somehow the whole Dean is not flipping his shit over it just sounds so like and so unlike him that it's just Wow, just Wow, you know. Well I'm assuming you know cause you like wrote the fic and stuff and I pretty damn sure that was the angle you were aiming for in the beginning.
So props up for a good fic
Kika - Chan.5 chapter 1 . 2/17
It make my day!
Spread-Some-Love-In-My-Stead chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Just hilarious. And your word choice is top notch.
Imbrus-the-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I loved this! So funny!
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
i laughed SO HARD that i got a headache, started crying, and farted, and not in that order. DOES NOT HAPPEN. arrrg.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
oh god I almost feel bad for sam almost. love this and the pairing!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Omg! You are a genius!
Claire chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, my poor Sam- that was *so* funny, though.

Sam snorted alfalfa up his nose, then wheezed "Oh that burns" while Dean looked at him like he was the biggest retard ever.

Just one of many hilarious things in this story- I truly cannot say which I liked best. I loved the whole thing!

Claire
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
sadly...i know how sam feels T.T
i did the exact thing accidentally
sucks being sexiled
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Poor Sam, no one cares enough to pay attention to his eyebrows... This was very funny but also made me sad for Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Omg this is exactly what I needed after reading so much angst. Thank you so much!
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Lol, I loved this! XD The dialogue and narrative are funny, and it was just altogether very enjoyable. :D I'm glad that this fic exists.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
LOL! Love hoe Dean is and how heis acting uncomplicated! XD LOL!
Akanetane chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hahahaha, this made grin, hugely! Loved your Sam, loved your Dean & Cas!