Reviews for Forbidden: A Tale of Four Friends
Stormwing89 chapter 12 . 6/20
Love the story, but you left something VERY BIG out: you forgot to put in Harry discovering Snape is his dad! There is them checking their ancestry, and confirmation that Harry is part fey, and finding out about Neville being related to Gryffindor. Then the next chapter, they just suddenly start referencing Snape being Harry's dad without any warning or scene of discovery. It doesn't make sense, nor does it fit in the story, as it stands.
Farc017icloud.c chapter 1 . 1/4
Hi, I'm just a bit confused. You say the second chapter is a sequel however the original story is this one. I feel like I'm missing something here. From what I have read Harry gets sorted into Ravenclaw and it's his first year upto Christmas. Now suddenly Hogwarts is destroyed? Please tell me where I can read the rest of the first story. I was really enjoying it. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
My god, there is so much love triangle square
SmilingAnne chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
You know you. can use the word "blushed" instead of "colored", right? Juzt throwing that out there in case you didn't know...
SmilingAnne chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
Lol something similar happened to me like the water vodka mix up with harry we were at a feast and i was quite young. I had apple juice and my moms friend had beer. when i came back from playing i grabbed the cardboard cup i thought was mine but sadly it was beer. I thought the apple juice was rotten
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Very interesting though I'm hoping that Harry can use his magic combined the magic of his music to change a few things. Such as the ministers' small mind and maybe wake up Draco's father to the fact that the Dark Lord Moldy Shorts doesn't share power with anyone. It'd be really funny if through his playing Harry could prove to ALL the Death Eaters that their Pure Blooded Master was a half blood in a few years. Of course they may already know and not care as long as he allows them to continue to treat others like shite.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Just so you know, sectempemra is the cutting curse Snape invented. Not the spell Draco uses in chamber of secrets
TRIC4R chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
Loving the story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
i don't want to nitpick but when harry and draco are dueling i think you may have put the wrong spell,i don't think Sectumsempera is the spell you wanted
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Wow, Amazing story so far. I got so into the story that I forgot until I reached the bottom that this is only chapter 1. I can't wait to read the next chapters, so I'm going to do that right now.
adafrog chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
Good story, thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL :")MORE PLEASE
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
YASH SEQUUUUEEEEEELLLLLLL *WHOOPS TILL MY DEATH*
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
O. M. G. GAYDAR. YASH. YASH LUV YASH. OMFG YASH THAT MADE ME SO FUCKING HAPPY X3I DON'T RENDER HARRY'S REVELATION ABOUT HIS TRUE PARENTAGE SO THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING IT A BIT IN THE CHAPTER WHEN THEY TALL TO APPS X3 IT WAS VERY HELPFUL IN GETTING MY MIND TO COMPREHEND. I JUST REALIZED THERE ARE SO FAR ONLY TWO CHAPTERS. ... DX PLEASE tell me y are still writing these masterpieces (T_T) EACH CHAPTER IS SO DAMN MAJESTIC I CAN FELT MYSELF BECOMING A BADASS BUTTERFLY ;D PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING DX
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
OH MAH GLOB. THAT WAS BREATH TAKING I LOVED IT. THE LYRICS THE ENTIRE BAND CONCEPT I'VE BEEN PUSHING EN BEFORE IT WAS MENTIONED HARRY'S NEW STYLE THE PIERCINGS AND TATTOO THOUGHTS AND THE BLACK NAIL POLISH OMFG I LOVE THIS BOOK TOO FUCKING MUCH. X3