Reviews for Strengths and Weaknesses
phantome101 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
what happen to the rest of it?
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wait... there ISN'T another chapter after his one, so far...

Please update soon!
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
O.O OmyGod, I'm hooked. Are they going to kidnap Kiriko?

O_O *runs off to next chapter*

Nice fic!
avidgokufan chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
I seriously think you should finish this. I remember reading it a long time ago, but I can't remember where at. Anyway, it has a good start, you really should continue, even though it's been three years.
Rika chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
PLEASE finish this fanfic.. i've been waiting years TT_TT (seriously).. its just so good... please please update... )

wyrd chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Finish. This. Story.
Thank you.
I read Risu-chan's "All That Matters" as well, and I would appreciate it if you passed that message on to her, too.
You are both *really* good writers and it's not fair to us readers that you leave in the middle of a cliffhanger.
And it's not fair to you writers that MORE PEOPLE HAVEN'T REVIEWED! I can't believe this! These are great stories and they haven't been updated in forever because nobody reviewed enough to make the poor authors believe they were finish-worthy!
So please, will you and Risu-chan consider finishing your stories? Please? They are beautifully written and they should be finished! I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of an abyss, waiting for the fog to clear enough for me to see if there is a safe way down or not.
I will grovel. Seriously. I will.
hitokiri youkai chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Hey this is great Wirte more
Reiken chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
This is so good! Like all of your work, so please keep going. And don't worry that it is too much like Risu-chan's story, becuase it is not. There may be simularities, but there will always be similarities between stories. No work of fiction is entirely original. What makes writing a challenge is taking what people already know and twisting it into something new, which is what you both are doing. That is what all good writers do.

Never give up, regardless of what your deepest, darkest worries are telling you... 'cause they're wrong.

Hime chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
IØm so glad youØre updating this story! I really love your work and I enjoy reading whatever you write.
omochi chapter 2 . 3/1/2002
Yes! Finally! Another chapter! I've been waiting for it for so long on your site!...Yay! *goes around doing a happy dance*...yay!...please update sooner!
Kira chapter 2 . 2/28/2002
*happy dance* yes! Part two! Part two!

*calms down* Okay. Tae-san, it's very, very good! Please write more as soon as you are able!
lys003 chapter 2 . 2/27/2002
WHY! why is it always the most twisted ones that gose after kenshin AND is family

it shouldnt be allowed to do that to him again dont you have enough with the manga dammit
Jadet chapter 2 . 2/26/2002
::cheers:: Oh my gosh, you did put another chapter to this story! It was really, really, REALLY good! PLEASE write more for it, it is one of the best RK stories on the net! Awesome job! .~
Foggy chapter 2 . 2/26/2002
I thought you are not gong to do anything about your unfinished fics but finally, see some action from you. I like your fics very much.
almira chapter 2 . 2/26/2002
HELLO! I have been waiting for this fic for a long time. I kept on checking your site if you have updated your fic and I was so disappointed that you haven't. I love Kiriko, that I have read all your fics about her. Hope you'll finish this soon. TAKE CARE! More fics please...