Reviews for What Happens on Eros
Anamaric17 chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
OMG I love this fucking story!

Please tell me there are more dirty Martha/Doctor stories you wrote!
deweydell25 chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
This story was wonderful! It was so nice to read a Martha/Ten story where Everyone ends up happy , even Francine. This made me laugh so much. your characterization was spot on , the song choices were great and the sex... Well that was amazing!
aerie girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I absolutely loved this. Your use of songs was brilliant. I got teary with the last song, its a favourite of mine and really fitting. I can't wait to read your other stories.
Erica-san chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Aww...I love the idea of Donna being Ten's wingman! 3
nemesismile chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
This fic is so much fun to read.
dizzy78 chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Oh my! I never knew the Doctor and Martha were so kinky. Well, I kinda of figured they would be. They are awesome together.
voicegrl chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
I completely adored it! Every chapter! I laughed AND I cried! Wonderful job!
dizzy78 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
The doctor totally blocked John, lol
dizzy78 chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
Love this. Cant believe it took the doctor and Martha two days to come back for donna and jack with the way that they were acting I would have at least thought it would have been longer lol
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
This is amazing! I love it! And the doctor and Martha!
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
lmao I'm with Jack. It was funny, "what else have you got...a laser spanner?" Reminds me of Jack's "who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'oo this could be more sonic'?"

Eros...the space version of Las Vegas. :D
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
"Jack, stop molesting my ship." best line ever.

no really. I practically die laughing each time i read it. Doesn't help I hear it in DT's voice.

Love Jack/Donna and Doctor/Martha...
Thescentofmoonlight chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
Ok. I just spent about an hour reading this. I'm fundamentally agains 10/Martha. She marries Mickey, and 10.5 stays with Rose, and the Doctor loves River Song, and Donna can't remember this, and THIS STORY WAS COMPLETELY INCREDIBLE! I was laughing from sheer DWobsessive joy at times! Wow! Love you! That is all! Over and out!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
best writter ever! just brilliant!
Idratherbeinbritain chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
LOL jack! o my god! brilliant!