Reviews for As you wish
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Aww.. This was cute! I really enjoyed that, Thank-you!
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This story is warm and full of heartfelt romance just as a Valentine should be. :) I really appreciate your attention to details...there's something very right about Keith trying to make his cooking dinner for Allura and then introducing her to chocolate chip cookies and The Princess Bride seem like a spur of the moment thing before then finally confessing he'd planned it all for three weeks. *grin*
youknees chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
ohw..Keith is so sweet! 1st sweetest valentines day ever for Allura! :)
charigul chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
In the mood for romance? A light romantic story to indulge yourself on Valentine's day. This is a witty, heartfelt story guaranteed to warm you up on a cold winter's night. It's a great story to remind us, hopeless romantics, that Valentine's Day does not have to be about lingerie, jewelry, and expensive treats. A picnic, a romantic evening, an incredible meal, or a collage of heartfelt memories is enough to get your point across to your special someone. Happy Valentine's Day to the Voltron fandom!
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
love it
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow, it's so romantic and funny in some scenes too :D.

Great job and keep it up as I'm enjoying it much ;).
Sherry chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I love this story. I like how it showed them in a playful, flirtatious manner. It was very romantic. Great job!
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Aw, sweetness. Love the 'Princess Bride' addition. Love Voltron. Now, if you could only do POTC for them.
Mary chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
This story is very sweet. Would love to see more of your works. I loved the byplay you got going on with Keith and Allura. I can just see the little food fight they had going on. And the interactions afterward was great. Keep up the great work
WOWEE chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Oh wow! that was so amazing... and so romantic!

Great stuff! keep it up!
cosmiccastway chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
that was so sweet! i loved it so much! perfect way to end the day!
fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
sigh.. That was so sweet of Keith planning something very special for Allura. What a wonderful,romantic valentine fic about my favorite couple. This should be romance and not general in the category. Anyway write more stories about my favorite couple.