Reviews for KND goes to hogwarts
ThousandWordsWritten chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow gee, (insert advice here, duh I'm too lazy to write it) and also (insert better-luck-next-time slogan). So yeah. Grammar. It's a thing. A very important thing.
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love the story, starts off kinda strange but who am I to judge.
I thought it also kinda ended abrouptly, but it wasn't like a cliffy or anything it just kinda ended, but Ithought that other than that was prettty good, I thought the list you made was nice a bit different but nice.
Also heres a list of characters I'd like to see you use in one of your upcoming stories.
lieutenant Yachiru,from Bleach.
Young Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach.
Young Captain Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach.
Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach.
Young Bulma from Dragonball.
Young vegeta from Dragonball-z.
Goten/Gotenks from Dragonball-z.
Young ooc Chichi from Dragonball-z.
Nam-chan from newmanoid2.
Young Vash from Trigun.
Young Benjamin Tennison(Ben) from Ben ten.
Young Gwendalen Tennison (Gwen) from ben ten.
Hanabi from Naruto.
Young Naruko from Lost in time (My story doesn't have to be a Futa).
Young Ino yamanaka from Naruto.
Young Sakura from Naruto.
Young Rock Lee from Naruto.
Young Tenten from Naruto.
Young Jiariya from Naruto.
Steve from Minecraft.
Mina Tepes from Dance in the Vampire Bund.
Young (But just as deadly) Guts from Beruseruku.
Young Hermoine from harry potter.
Well thats a few at least, I would like to see them in a KND story yours if you could manage it, not all of them but at least one, and if you pick from a group then at least two.
Huffleclawmage chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Please never desecrate my favourite childhood cartoon with this bullcrap ever again. You need a beta, or maybe you just need to SPELLCHECK! Seriously.
JustHPKNDfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Here's what I think

#1 Gryffindor

#2 Ravenclaw

#3 Hufflepuff

#4 Gyffindor

#5 Gyffindor

Also I think you shouldn't have forgotten about this story, it's the only one
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Coolio hope ya continue
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Grammar fails aplenty. Get a beta?

Plus, don't always listen to dreams.

Dreams like that create monsters such as this, and Twilight.

Feel free to hate me, but I felt this must be said. You might get more quality if you edited.

Rachpop chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Kuki should be in Slytherin, Wally in Gryfindor (just to spite all of Wally's attempts), Abby and Hoagie in Ravenclaw, and Nigel in Hufflepuff. He ain't special enough to be anywhere else

Nigel: Hey! I got into the GKND didn't I?

Me: hehehe. I just got an evil idea. Numbuh 362 aka Rachel T. Mackenzie should be in Slytherin. Just to keep Kuki company. And to annoy Nigel. :D

Hope you update soon :)
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oooooohhhh! Sounds like a good story! So could you please update, because, if you haven't noticed, you're the only story in this category. :)
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
A little advice: Don't be lazy and don't have too many grammatical errors when writing and you might have a decent story.
keeperoliver chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Lord Fowl, how did Harry get with the KND. You had the letter addressed to Mr. Potter? I did not know he was a member of the KND. This could be a very comical story, if this is the way you mean it. Try to keep your thoughts separated for a smoother flowing story. Have you searched for a Beta, to help build your story. If you can find one with a KND background, it could help immensely. A good start otherwise. I hope you don't take this as a flame, I am just pointing things you should try, to make this a better story. Or easier to follow, I should say. As always, Ollie the Keeper.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
wow i can review my own thing cool