Reviews for Roots
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
AWgh, I sincerely hope youll find time to update this sometime. This is one of the best fanfics in this sections 3 3 #
agoraphobia chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This is awesome! Keep up the good work!
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Whoa! Whoa! WHOA!

First off, the way you write Ami and Duo just gives me feels because Ami just reminds me of Hilde in away. Small blue short haired girl, immensely intelligent, sweet natured but not a weak girl. Strong and still, she's a Sailor Senshi. She fights, and I remember in the anime, subs they cut it from the doves, where Ami smacked Usagi. That girl can hold her own, despite seeming delicate.

She is totally up Duo's alley. They compliment each other in their interactions, to me more, than to Minako or Hotaru. When you write their conversation I can just literally see it in my head. Their actions, their thoughts, their feelings.

The detail you show is just AMAZING! And I'm really jealous lol!

The Michiru and Elios was what really did me in and fall in love with this chapter, I'll get to the bit where Michiru and Setsuna arguing in just a second but I have to say this!

I am jealous at how easily you can devote to a characters expressions, thoughts, actions and feelings so flawlessly! Michiru was literally the main focus in my mind and it made me realize how -amazing- her character is and how I feel I've never noticed or truly appreciated her true until seeing you write her as a strong, no nonsense and true and real soldier willing to do what she has to with out a seconds thought. As cold as the sea, and it reminded me of how beautiful her character is!

Her ready to shoot first and feelings on how he's not worth their time and she'll get the princess regardless of his death because she just hates him so much is just done in amazing fashion, and her feelings are so WAH! I just can't even explain but I can understand Setsuna's confronting Michiru so easily.

On deviantart the otherday, someone posted a list of senshi they'd be making for a story. She put each senshi in a category.

Inners, Venus/leader, Mars/spiritualist, Jupiter/bodyguard, Mercury/strategist.

Leader, Spritualist, Bodyguard and Strategist. She proceeded to list these four things for the outers. Uranus/Leader, Pluto/spiritual, Saturn/bodyguard, Neptune/strategist.

Now I know each one can fit but technically each of the outers can be considered all four so it's harder to just stack on a label. If they were going to be labeled with one of those as their main position/capability, then I told it would be more like

Uranus, bodyguard, because she's as strong as Jupiter, faster than anyone, and quick with her fists or a sword. She's the protector of other's as much as Jupiter's character is.

Neptune as the spiritualist, because even if she's as ready to fight, and even be as fast as Uranus because of their nature to keep up with each other, she has as much foresight as Mars does, and even though she, and Uranus both are quick to strategist, even her weapon shows her as deeply spiritual.

Hotaru and Pluto were both hard as they are all four an equal amount. Strong, the strongest two of the four outer senshi. Both are leader-like qualities but both noticeably less willing to take on that right because they tend to be silent, and stand in the background until they believe they are needed otherwise and then they are quick to take action, ready to push the others and take charge of the others and guide them what they need to do. They are also both amazing for being smart, extremely smart, and quick to be the first ones to make a plan. To know what to do in a battle and before a battle. They are the main planners. They know when to exert their powers and when to hold them back.

So when you write the tiff between Michiru and Setsuna, it really made me go wow. You really get deep into the senshi's personalities. I truly feel as if I just graze the surface when I write them, but you literally make their characters come to life in such a believable and wonderful way!

I could so see Setsuna keeping her emotions in check, and step up and scold Michiru whom's emotions can be as calm, but as you portrayed, also as cold and unforgiving as an ocean in a hurricane. to keep Setsuna level headed enough to realize as much as they BOTH want to off him, she's already gone through the thought process of thinking of the consequences to such actions and catalog that the strategy of it as an action will only hinder their current plans of action as you made her take lead and remind Michiru what their real plan is to do, find the princess, and not to do anything that will end in disaster no matter how tempting.

skajlfguysdfag That was just so AWESOME!

Can I just say, I am inspired also by the Diamond bit. Diamond of hope for a second made me think of the hope diamond. I dunno why I have Titanic on the brain lol but it's inspired me to want to write about the Ginzuishou because it is as under appreciated as the deep way you can get into the usually forgotten outer senshi. Only ever is it written about as a "use it as a end to all problems, final solution" bit, but you gave it literally a spot to shine.

It was just deep in the way that you gave it such amazing description and made us think of the Ginzuishou as not just a final tool for Usagi to make wishes or win the battle, but as a deeply desired object, but a powerful object all in it's own rights.

jskfgjksgj I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just update it as SOON as you can, which I hope is soon!

I'm not on fanfiction a lot because I work and stuff but I'll never disappear forever! So I hope next time I'm on I GET A NEW CHAPTER TO READ!

Thanks for this awesome chapter, you write brilliantly!
aquafina rain chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
ad;lkbksjafjsfd oh my gosh i absolutely love ami knocking duo out and tying him up! hahahaha i feel like everyone always characterizes her as this meek lil' gal but i'm glad you figured out that she can do some damage as well. duo (and his shameless charisma) are perfect for her kidnapping antics lol.

the complication with michiru and setsuna and hotaru was well played out (my heart cries for haruka ;; boo why!). and! my heart also wiggles at hotaru and quatre although it seems unlikely haha but hey, a girl can hope, right?

anyway i'm excited for what happens next :)
TopazDragon chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Dear, you have no idea how excited I was to pop on and see this beaut updated. Can you get anymore amazing?

This chapter was steeped in drama, mystery and angst that I wanted to hug everyone but Elios...Elios, I sort of wanted to dip him in hot grease and set him on fire. Sadly, I think I'll have to wait to see this attack he has in place.

I wonder who called Ami and what her major plans for Duo are. Plus, I definitely would love to see the man who questioned Milli again and see what his angle is. I could only think he worked with Elios, but somehow I wasn't to sure of that.

Can't wait for more! I do try. I always have something to say. I'll try and get on them fast, just hardly finding time to hop on, but I'm working on it. ;D

Keep up the awesome work, hun!
suisei no mitsukai chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
I'm still so amused at Ami and Duo's situation. It's extremely entertaining to see her pull off a kidnapping and use her intelligence to keep it hidden in such an open way. I can't wait to see where this goes from here. I'm also curious to see what develops with Rei. I also still have my fingers crossed that Elios is bluffing and Haruka isn't really dead. Keep up the good work.
Yami no Nokutan chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Well well, seems that someone else came back to writing, perhaps I should haha. Its been a while since I sat down and read a decent story. I simply enjoyed it. I simply cannot wait for more. I demand it now! _
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
0_0

Oh Mylanta...this is getting good! I can't believe Elios is doing this to the senshi, and to specifically Usagi and Mamoru. Wahh...Poor Haruka, she's my second favorite senshi next to Usagi...*sniff* now she's gone! I hope a new chapter comes out soon! Till then!

On a side note...it would be nice to know all the senshi's past and who the heck Serenity's father is from this new "Sailor Moon" anime. Hopefully they will still feature the original senshi and actually have Saturn do a transformation in this new one!
twilightrocks100 chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Great job like and hope to see more again just can't wait as a matter of fact

thanks for the job well done
twilightrocks100
twilightrocks100 chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Great job can't wait for more. I do love it through so yeah!
Sunshine Fia chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
What? OMG...you have to finish this story. Mind you I'm not a fan of Mamoru and Usagi but I do like this story.
Oombala chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Long story short, you made me like makoxwufei, a pairing I never thought I could properly appreciate. This story is great! It's interesting and I love it so far! :) I'm so excited for the next update! Keep writing as well as you do, because I can't properly express to you how happy it makes me!
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
You've inspired me to do a new story, I love Archeology so much, so thank you for the incredable inspiration with your story c:

I can't get over how well you write, and your reviews always make me so incredably happy c: you have a way with words c:

Have you seen Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar :The Legend of Korra?

I love the name Tenzin even more now c: teehee!

You have an incredable way with characters too c: you give them way more justice then I do lol, it's hard for me to branch into their lives without the canon and give them more so I have to start out at the beginning :C I envy your story making abilities, I hope to be able to do this someday... and I will! I just have to keep writing to improve, and reading these wonderful stories!

I love epic stories, and this has that incredable quality c:

I'm glad I checked the other section and even happier with your bringing it here c: NO HIDING STORIES! LOL we need them here!

Thanks again so much, update soon!
AquaTonic chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
I was so happy when my inbox notified me of your chapter update! I can't wait to see how the story continues to unfold and couldn't help but 'squee' at the Wufei/Mako part :D
TopazDragon chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Well, I have the new chapter out. XD A bit late, but there. I think you might enjoy some parts of it.

And once again I am boggled! Setsuna has brought a new wave of questions and emotions about what might be playing in the background. Plus, I love how you have Rei questioning the possible relationship between Earth and the Silver Alliance in the past. Especially since Earth was never in the Alliance.

Like you, I do enjoy Ami and Duo as well. It seems like such a fun pairing, like Wufei and Ami. ;)

I had never liked the idea of Trowa and Quatre together...though that seems popular. They can be a bit boring if, as you siad, they are not put in contrast with others.

I do look forward to what you do end up playing you. The story always ends up writing itself in my opinion. XD Or thats how it ends up in my fics.

Not to mention I loved that scene between Makoto and Wufei. It was so cute. I love them as a pairing as well, since they can be alike and yet so opposite. But I wonder what he will think if he ever finds out that Makoto is much like Rei. Especially with his thoughts on Rei and the 'danger' she possesses.

Minako isn't able to be found? O.o Oooh, and because of her questions from before that does paint a somewhat worryign picture. Not to mention the fact that dear old Sets can't seem to find her...and she pretty much knows all.

Well, I did it again. XD Another long review and I'm glad you don't mind since I seem to get carried away.

I look forward to what you can give us eager readers and look forward to continuation of your wonderful stories.

Keep up the awesome writing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »