Reviews for Golden Gloves
5starbarbie chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Cutest Jasper/Bella Story!
badluck-8ball chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
I keep hoping one day this story will update :(
deargoodbye chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I have to say you suck first because this story has not been updated in a year and it's pretty friggin awesome. XD But also like I said the story is awesome. It's different then a lot of other AH stories I've read.
SavageGraceX chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Ack - I miss this story! More Rockysper! P
Jewlz1162 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
This is so food you should think about updating soon cause it is really good
together24x3 chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
This story is GREAT! Very original and VERY well written! I see that it has been awhile since the last update and I really hope that you continue this story. It would be a shame for a story of it's caliber to go unfinished.
ambiboo424 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love this story. I've been trying to find one with a boxing bella and this is definitely my favorite. Hope you update soon
xSaffire55x chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
*clings to Jasper* MINE! My hot Major Whitlock! Anyway, I love this story! I also love boxing so this is a good combo for me! Please update soon.
wendy1969 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
I rally love this story. i like the way you have done the chemistry between them.
Murfdizzle chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Update soon! I LOVE the story!
abbymickey24 chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
Welcome back. I think I actually squeeled when I got the update.

Loved the chapter. I'm curious to what Emmett was angrily talking to him about.

Can't wait for the next one.
frlarsson chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
Loved the chapter, ) the progress, her epiphany that she cares more than she thought, and love the ride home, already longing for the next chapter,

best wishes, Linda xo
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
I"M SO EXCITED FOR HIM TO FIGHT holy crap I'm so excited about that please write more soon I can't wait this is amazing
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
I really enjoyed this, Christie! I'm interested to see what Emmett and Jasper were arguing about. Especially given Emmett's earlier comment about telling him to back off. :) 3
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
oh come on why do i have to choose. can't i have both..a massage and a ride...*wink wink* anyway again great chapter. i wonder what had emmett all riled up with jasper? i have a feeling that they were arguing about more then just training methods and fears. please post again soon.