Reviews for Cinderella
leeler chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
perfect song for Gibbs and Kelly really cute and I like the idea of Tony and Ziva getting married, love it!
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I nearly cried, just a little bit. This is so sweet, and my favourite was the Ziva and Gibbs one.
Nicolehalescuito chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This fanfiction is just... Beautiful. And so sweet. I absolutely loved it. It's going on my favourites.

How come it has so little reviews? Maye you should try enabling anonymous reviews? Idunno, just a thought, IRS okay if you wanna keep it that way. I just thought this story deserved alot more and was shock when I saw it only had three. Keep writing like this, I love it!
Allanna Stone chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
how sweet i really love it its cute :)
Maetro chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
What a lovely story. Gibbs' memory of his daughter is and then parralelling that with his relationships with Ziva and Abby is sort of sweet and sad. And the momentst works very well with established relationships on the show. I could very much see Abby doing just that and I could also picture Ziva asking Gibbs to stand for her at her wedding.
1313131313 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this is fantastic! i love the father/daughter relationships! especially the ziva one,because she really would be so desperate for gibbs' approval...

great job!