Reviews for Wings Of Phantom
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 10 . 2/13
Wtf?
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 3 . 2/13
I'm twelve, and i can spell permanent
Specter14 chapter 10 . 1/5
Great story! There were a few things that I didn't care for as muchh, such as Mr. Lancer kicking Danny (I like to think of Mr. L as an understanding, caring teacher that would never harm students, even if they are half-ghost hybrids with wings), but I understand why you had that happen. Even though this story is certainly not canon, I really enjoyed reading it. You probably won't update agaibn but if you do I'll look forward to reading! :)
Luxh chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Nooooo! Phantoms his own person. I love it when two souls share one body. It gets pretty funny.
marko37713 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Wow, you're a pretty good writer for having written this when you were only thirteen.
Just throwing that out there.
-Wings
Misaratis chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
ERMYFREEKINGGERDTHISISSOSUPERAWSOME! *ahem* Now that that's out of system, I can speek like a sane person.
I just want to start off by saying that this story is A.W.S.O.M.E. But, mayby you moveing a little fast. Take your time to write and make sure the reader knows what's going on.
And your only 13, cheezeus, respect. You deserve respect, mhhmkay? This right here is a talent. Keep writing, don't give up. You can only get better.
When you famous I'm taking full credit for inspireing you, mhhmkay? Mhhmkay.
See in the next chapter, can't wait!
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
...u really need to say this is a DxS. I get frustrated reading these.
Matt chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Why add wings to Danny? I mean he can already fly.
HalfafanD chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
UPDATE!
Yolonda chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Can Phantom and Danny PLEASE be back in the same body now?

I really like the story, it's very interesting and I WANT WINGS! :D
KaiMiiru chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I wonder if Dani will split forms.. *blinks*
KaiMiiru chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I wonder if Dani will split forms.. *blinks*
Noip13 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Kay, this is kind of weird...but it's good. I'll keep reading and review later!
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Giggle, this just went from good to better!

ThatGhostGeek chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
update soon this is good