Reviews for What's In The Box!
remember the chorus chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I've always been one to encourage people in their writing and their struggles to become better. But nothing, and I mean NOTHING, ticks me off more than those who truly do bring others down through a negative review without the least bit of constructive criticism. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for writing such a horrible review to cold kagome on her story "Hope it Ended".

Yes, it had extremely bad grammatical mistakes but the girl does not even SPEAK ENGLISH. I don't know her personally, I've never spoken to her and the only reason I found her was because she reviewed one of my stories. It was not spelled correctly, nor was it long but it meant alot that she had tried.

I think you should clean up the act kiddo and at least apologize.

"My...my dear God. That has to be BY FAR the largest piece of crap I have ever had the disadvange of reading. Im not sorry,i just cant read this sad excuse for a *griamce* story anymore. Notice I stopped reading it at chapter 6, as in 666, as in PURE HELL!"

You know that was just wrong.

This is constructive criticism:

I read your story, What's in the Box!

I like the idea of the story but I think you need to develop on the characters more-Dean doesn't whine so easily and nor does Sam. Character is key so make sure to keep them in their assigned roles c:

Get the point?

Alright than, Happy Holidays to you.
KlainerGonnaKlaine chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Funny story made my day...Please continue!

-Gentleman in Black
happyday girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
WOW! LOVED this story!

please please continue...it was so funny!

loved the different POVs too!

thanks for the luagh

happyday girl

Angie chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very clever story,I loved it!Thanks you for sharing!Cant wait to see how the boys get out of this one...LOL!...I want chapter two!~Angie
Ashlee Milton chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Omg! lm o. plz update soon! this was too good! XD i cnt stop laughing!
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
One question-why on earth would Sam actually leave the box with Dean to go take a shower when he was clearly worried he would open it. Should have brought it into the bathroom with him. Oh, well.