Reviews for The Fandom Within
Blue-Moons169 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was the greatest...I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud... I didn't want to attract any unwanted attention. Fabulous!
PCE&LVE
BLUE
Vintage Pink chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
did Ariadne just do inception on our 2 alphas? :DDD
Marluciel chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
BAHAHAHA. This was utter hilarity. I loved it! Ah, poor Ariadne. :D But then again, if I were so lucky to be in her place, I would have definately been writing stories of my two very attractive coworkers as well :) Awesome fic. Is it too much to ask for a sequel?
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Shajsinwskahw!

Automatic favorite! XD

Okay, back to a slight sense of sanity. *collects self* Okay, this was genius. Upon genius. It's, like, the best structured crack fic I've ever read. Does this even count as a crack fic? *shakes head*

This has me LOL-ing at many things. If I were Ariadne, I would be just as ashamed (but not really). Sad thing, I can see that happening to me. X) Ah, fanfiction.

I love how you really show the parallels of reactions with Eames and Arthur - Arthur appalled (and somewhat hesitant) and Eames amused. It was so well characterized! _

Haha - that ending. Awesomeness. Eames is aiming to GET SOME. XD

Really brilliant job. LOVE.

Sid
pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is absolutely hilarious!
Sadie Woods chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
*laughs* I LOVE fangirl!Ariadne. She was one of my favorite characters in the movie and I am glad that you include her in this. Plus, the fact that she slashes her coworkers amuses me to no end. Poor girl! That's certainly not something you want them to see. Anyway, I love the fact that although what Ariadne wrote was very explicit, the furture relationship of Eames and Arthur is only suggestively hinted at. It makes for nice contrast. At any rate, this was a great piece of fanfiction. Thank you for writing it!
secretnumber-486 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was amazing and the ending was perfection xD Second chapter, pretty please? :)
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
OMG this was HILARIOUS! XD I love it. Ariadne, who knew she had it in her?
DifferentNotWeird chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
HAHAHA OH MY GOD. That was amazing XD Please do a sequel to this! :D
twitchyfingers chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This could seriously use a sequel.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Haha! Too funny!
Iris Noir chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
The ending is so perfect that I don't even have words for it.
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh my god.

Oh my GOD!

JEFF!

It was just ... okay, this needs like THREE more chapters, right now! One where you describe WHAT exactly went on in Ariadne's dream before she woke up, one that follows the boys to that drink (and after ...?), and one that shows the next day and tells if Ariadne will ever look them in the eye again.

"Scroll scroll scroll." You know, that's exactly how I react to some stories out there that are ... ehm ... just a little too detailed for my taste.

Hilarious!
Alhendra chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hilarious! Poor Ariadne...but yes, they should take the hint ;)
A chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
ariadne the fangirl is love