Reviews for Here For You
Blackravens5 chapter 3 . 1/23
Great story, love this pairing. Keep writing, you do good!. :)
Maul547 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You need to know how beautiful this story is. The detail the characters. Everything. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Monkeys are still monkeys chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Awesome story. I don’t even watch the show and I liked the story.
aligal528 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Amazing! Honestly the best Eureka fanfic I've ever read! There was a science part of it so it wasn't just a romance story, and it was extremely well written. Bravo! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Amazing. The best Tess X Carter I've found thus far. Loved the idea of Tess being stuck in the time loop with him.

Lex's talk in the cafe was funny. "If she didn't slug you for it, I would" I like the thought that Jack is completely clueless.

Their date would have ticked off Allison to no end if that loop had been permanent. I think that was the only one that they skipped the wedding.

It's a unique idea that you executed extremely well. Great job.
Rittanicus chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Awesome story! I'm a huge fan of the Jack/Tess relationship, but thought the show kinda cut them off rather abruptly. Loved the story though.
Hotshot53 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Excellent work, as usual. I would like it just on the principle of featuring a Jack/Tess relationship but fortunately it is excellent beyond that. its serious and does a great job of condensing their relationship in a believable manner, but it was still funny in appropriate places. great all around.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
A'ight, J B, you better do a sequel ... you saved Stark and everything, here. There're bound to be ramifications. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Tharin chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
This is how it should have been! I'm glad Nathan survived, and while I didn't imagine Cater/Tess, I'm beginning to like the idea.
Avenger5 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Awesome. Jack and Tess were great.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
awesome work
Stoko chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Fandamntastic story. As always. Should've been in bed an hour ago, which is probably the best compliment I can pay this story.