Reviews for Comfortably Numb chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Wow...I hope y'all can come back to this, it is SO well-written, unique, and I am DYING to see what happens next...just wow...
Lady Ramona chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
I like it...
LynseyWhitlock chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Love-love-love-loved it! This side of Jasper is AMAZING! I can't wait to read on(:
stitchcat chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I know I'm totally #review fail at the moment, but I had to tell you all that I loved this chapter, so sweet, and J learning a hard lesson on responsibility and being a man was perfect.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Chapter 1: Wow I cant believe what I just read. It was amazing, no more than that, to say the least. I cant even form a proper sentence in my admiration and the twisted fuckery that just spewed from y'alls brains and into mine. It was amazing, and twisted and deliciously well written (Why does that sound like it rhymes in my head?) I was so ecstatic and bouncing on the balls of my feet by the time I finished the chapter :D I was excited to continue.. which leads me tooo

Chapter 2: It was really cute seeing the way Jasper thought and perceived things as a child, and how the chapter developed. You guys really know how to write southern stuff and the way we lived and understood things(Now, I dont know if any of you are Southerners yourself I'm just saying) anyways I REALLY Liked the chapter (: cant wait for the next update!

-Many hearts and leg humps-

NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
You work together so well painting a clear potrait of another day is Jasper's life with your words. What a different sort of day it was too, and yet you've shown it to us with he same depth and clarity, the same attention to detail, and the same ability to cature every moment, thought, nuance and feeling with the same poignancy that each word tugs at our hearts and plays out through our emotions as we walk eachstep by Jasper's side. Beautifully captured once again!
GemmaLisax chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Bless him and his little cotton socks! atm, I am refusing to think of what will happen to Jasper in ten years...nope, i'm concentrating on smiling my 'mummy' smile, lol.

I really felt like I was there right along with him, he was such a sweet boy. Getting the flower for his Ma and working as hard as possible for his Pa.

great chapter guys...great story!
smelsies chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Awesome little insight into Jasper as a boy. I really love this story so far and I can't wait to learn more about Jasper.
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Holy shit. That was a fantastic start...the imagery was amazing and will be staying with me for a loooooong time, LOL. Very dark, very good. looking forward to the rest!
lynne0731 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
more please!
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
jaspersbelle chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Forget the rest of your plans for Jasper's backstory. Devote a whole book series to Jasper's early years and I would read as devotedly as I did Anne of Green Gables and Laura Ingalls Wilder's books. Sweet tea, picnics on Sunday, magnolias for his momma, swinging off the rope swing... I'm utterly charmed by his family and in love with Jasper all over again. Gilbert Blythe, you've got competition now.

Please consider re posting this as a one shot for the G rated set.

Eyes that wouldn't see it under an M rating deserve to see this.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Awww...kid Jasper! So sweet! Loved the chapter!
highpotion chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Awe little Jasper is so cute. Love getting a peek into his background.

Looking forward to more.
gredelina1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Adorable little Jasper! So nice to get all of this rich background to his character and see where his morals and beliefs came from. The determination to make his father proud and the thoughts of showing his recognition and appreciation of his mothers hard work were so endearing and spoke volumes of what kind of man his father was. Loved to get to know why Magnolias was Jasper's favorite flowers in UYS! The fact that Jasper knew that his father was going to build the new house so his mother could enjoy the view of the Magnolia tree showed how much love his father had for his wife. Loved this chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »