Reviews for TruckNapper and DB hit the Windy City
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
Please update.
scarlet black chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
can you please finish this i love this story and the first one they are great-(:
Candice chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
I know it has been years since you last posted and as you have said, life happens. I wish you the best and want you to know that I absolutely enjoy your writing. I wish there was a way to finish this story- but important things come first :)
TwilightQueenbee chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
I love this so much! I really hope one day you will finish this story! Keep up the great work!
P.S. I've read all your stories and I love them all!
Edwardloverx3 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Oh man, I can't believe that I read all of your Edward/Bella stories in one go... again
I just love your humor and writing style, which makes me really hope that you will continue this, it's been almost 7 years but I guess I could wait another 7, if it means I get more of this!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
I'm bummed you never finished this spin off. It had great potential. Would love to have read Bella meeting Kate, as Edward's fiancé. That would've been fun reading Kate lose her mind. As far as Floyd/Garrett goes, just call the police in and take his stuff back . . . easy-peasy. Just tell the police he had the key for emergency use only and the asshat let his stalker ex in and she did this. He must know someone on the force in his line of work.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
What is wrong with his apartment? Well, outside of it not being masculine, I mean, what is he finally noticing?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
When are you posting next?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
It might have been 6 years ago, but you can't just leave it like that
petmom1213 chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
That's all? Bummer. It would of been good.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
I loved it and the first one of course.I t thought to review that one but ended up typing here . I hope you are okay there and to speak the truth I won't be mad if you are busy with your real life but I want you to know that I don't only loved these two stories but also Reassigned Identity. You really are a wonderful writer who knows what her readers want though I really don't know what you were thinking when you did Bella/Paul anyway and I didn't read that. Once again I hope you are fine and will write again.
a chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
awesome
A major fan chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
I LOVED TALES OF A CHRARMING TRUCK-NAPPER!It was so awesome!I love the squel too!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
can u post faster pls
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Do you plan to finish this story?