Reviews for TruckNapper and DB hit the Windy City
I loved it and the first one of course.I t thought to review that one but ended up typing here . I hope you are okay there and to speak the truth I won't be mad if you are busy with your real life but I want you to know that I don't only loved these two stories but also Reassigned Identity. You really are a wonderful writer who knows what her readers want though I really don't know what you were thinking when you did Bella/Paul anyway and I didn't read that. Once again I hope you are fine and will write again.
a chapter 2 . 4/30
awesome
A major fan chapter 2 . 3/21
I LOVED TALES OF A CHRARMING TRUCK-NAPPER!It was so awesome!I love the squel too!
can u post faster pls
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/20
Do you plan to finish this story?
NPakus chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Hilarious last line. What a trip with these two!
NPakus chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
These two are so silly and sweet
iamcrazyaboutedb chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
What about the rest of the story!? come ON! :(((((
FandomGirl02 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Can you please continue! Please! :)
notellibutwhosasking chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Hi i dont think i know how many times ive read and re-read TRUCKNAPPER but its amazing and i love it soo much. please please update this story! XX
Tara R chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I know its been over 4 yrs but r u gonna finish this story?
elli chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
i i am really enjoying the story. please update soon
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Enjoyed reading these chapter's. I look forward to reading more.
katie jones chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I love Heroes!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I just want to say: I LOVED THE TALES OF A CHARMING TRUCK NAPPER! It was the first ever FanFiction I read and I have just read it through for a second time! I love love love love love it. No question about it, it is my favourite FanFiction. :) I was so excited that you are doing a spin off! Let DB and TruckNapper live onwards!:)