Reviews for Transfer Student
Emma13569 chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
NO! This can't be finished does Kat live? Does Regulas help Sirius? Does Caleb die or get better? Who killed Arianna and why? Seriously you can't leave all these questions in answered. Please just post like a "what happened next" chapter! Other than that I absolutely love this story and most of your other ones
nightlyroses chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
I'm confused; is Mary Macdonald or Marlene McKinnon supposed to be Remus's date?
Kitkatcait chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Does she live? What happens when Harry Potter is born?! I NEED ANSWERS! THIS CAN'T BE THE ENDING! PLEASE! :*(
5sos fan chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
THAT IS ONE BAD ENDING. YOU SHOULD DO A SEQUEL.
Kibo-desu chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this story sooooo much! Couldn't you make a sequel pleaaaaaaaase! I beg you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Make a sequel where they meet up again. Maybe when James and Lily are about to get married, or even when Sirius has just broken out of Azkaban! JUST DON'T LET IT END HOW IT DOES!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
You should write a sequel with them meeting up later. It feels so...unfinished.
bambiboo17 chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
whaaaaaaaaaaaa NO BAD ENDING
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
tear :'(
Red chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
PLEASSE WRITE A SEQUEL WHERE THEY LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER! PLEASSSSE
Red chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Loved it but i think you muddled a bit up. When Kat says 'I was the only one in my family who had ever been to Hogwarts.' a bit after it it said that Saunder met his girlfriend at hogwarts :P But oh well still loved it!
Red chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
DEAR GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! Portraying the characters brilliantly!
Red chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I just read the first chapter, laughed a lot and just know it's going to be an AMAZING story!
ILoveSiriusBlack4 chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
NO the story cannot be over!
Add a last chapter where they meet in a random place, before lily & James die.
Please add at least one more chapter!
ILoveSiriusBlack4 chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
No! The story cannot be over in the next chapter! I love your story too much!