Reviews for The Cellar Door
mommatri chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Not sure why I had missed this one of yours, but I do love it. Of course I love all of your stuff. So talented and really great writing. Thanks for sharing.
Nancy
CentauRita chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
A total pleasure ride...Thank you for sharing. The journey was so worth it.

What a beautiful belated birthday present.**Should we ask Edward and Jasper to blow...out the candles? Gutter me this ;}**
CentauRita chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Now, why don't they offer that as an OTC remedy to insomnia? We'd all sleep like babies ;}
CentauRita chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Oooo, Happy Birthday Edward...it looks as if you will get your wish.
CentauRita chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I think Edward deserves a 'purple heart' for his commemorative thoughtful jesture of winning those medals back for Jasper.
CentauRita chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Yes...it was...you ass!
CentauRita chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Sometimes...familiar is...comfortable. Yes, Edward should have said...No! But, as rude of an awakening as it was...I think Edward had a mini-epiphany...concern what he wants. And, he wants...Jasper!
CentauRita chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
What a shit of a twin brother.
CentauRita chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Ooooo, so Jasper had a bit of 411 on Edward.**Thank you, Alice**
CentauRita chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Good job Edward!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I like that Edward and Jasper have shared interests.

Jasper seemed surprised to see all of James stuff was in boxes on the driveway and that Edward didn't lie to him.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Tell what your want, what you really, Really, want. Looks like this was a setup so everyone could be with who they want ;} **giggles**Edward telling Jacob to...man up and tell Seth that he likes him.**It's what friends to for each other, help find the happiness in this life**
CentauRita chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Edward...your sister is right...you need to literally get rid of that 'prick'!
psyfilover chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
I was hesitant to read this, not sure why, but I'm so glad I did! I loved this fic! Good plot and great writing! It flowed so well and I got thoroughly hooked.
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I think we have all been there. I have been meaning to read this story for a while. So now I am. I wish Edward wohave told James no, but sometimes it is easier to just do the deed and move on. But James sounds like hr doesn't really care chorus ed anymore than ed cares for him. Great job. Melissa