Reviews for Laughter, Bombs, Love
XMysterious4AwesomeX chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
My God, that was beautiful. No typos whatsoever and a very splendid and imagery-like story. You could feel Arthur's pain and sorrow as well as his happiness in the end. It was so vivid as if you were in each event. Well done!
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
very in character, well done! I loved the idea that the bombs directly affected Arthur and how Alfred stayed with him! this is by far the best usuk fanfic i have read!
Anon 3 chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
So romantic and captive of what it is to be in love but denying those feelings because of the past you simply can't forget. This was a really good fanfic! Your writing is incredible! Keep up the good work! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
The Emotional ! The Love !

God, I LOVE IT !

The Confession !

Finally Alfred stay... :'D
And Arthur felt the Love...
Kanamelove chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Everything about the story was perfect! This is the best usuk romance I have ever read! You seriously did an amazing job on this story!
Kanamelove chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I want Alfred to be my hero!
Kanamelove chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I feel so bad for England, he needs love!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Usually I don't like soft mushy stories like this, BUT I LOVED IT :D This was amazing, good job -
Lady Aramis chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
This was so sweet! You made me cry. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Deserted Profile chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Aww, so sweet. Great job! Well done!
Ivory Greenfeild chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Aw, this is a really beautiful story! You're a wonderful writer. :)
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I love this fanfic and I loved the ending. Alfre has finally returend to Arthur and now he (hopefuly) won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Anyway, I loved this fanfic and I think it had a wonderful ending.
ZekuRoku chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
I love it! The way England got all made and started yelling at America was intense. O.O I am so glad America came to aid England and have them hook up in the process :)
riceyriceyricey chapter 3 . 9/2/2010