Reviews for Reasons Unknown
Gyreflight chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
It’s been a while since I’ve had the yen for Smallville fanfiction, but this was one of a handful of fics which instantly sprang to mind again when I thought to venture this way again – I read it a fair while back, and really enjoyed it…though I have to admit (with some level of guilt) that I didn’t review it then.

You do a beautiful job of writing both characters, both individually and together, and it’s that as much as anything which makes this stand out. Clark may be right though – without some of the stuffing knocked out of her by the injury it would have been much harder for the more similar lines of their personality not to clash and aggravate each other.

It was nice to see, though, how their interaction had changed in the aftermath at the hospital – Chloe making a wry observation about Clark to Lex, and bantering with him like a friend was amusing.

Oh yes, and - "Do we honestly need to have the 'it's not your fault' conversation? Because it really isn't." She stopped, and stared thoughtfully up at the ceiling. "Or you could just and keep feeling bad, and owe me until the end of time. Maybe not such a bad plan. Okay, go ahead. Feel guilty." Heh.

Thanks for the read, then and now.

~Gyre/flight
DestinyManifested chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
I liked this! Does it have a future?
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Thank You for this story! Please Please Right a sequel! I love this story! It's awesome!
chloedouble1028 chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
its done! u better tell me theres a sequel!
Melarin chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
I love this; it's very well written, Lex and Chloe were in character, and all the motives etc worked. I liked the Lex/Chloe theme, without it being a chlex. You are certinately a groovy writer ;)
SHSAlumni chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Wow.
HeMlig chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
A really great goodnight-story! So after reding it is now time for me to say good night! Tomorrow I will look for some of your other fictions!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
excellent story!
Lili chapter 4 . 7/29/2003
That was awfully cute. The "he's a good guy. That's five" almost made me cry. You gotta love Lex. And I agree, this is one of the best Chlex story I've ever read.
Autumngold chapter 4 . 7/20/2003
Can I beg you to please, please write more Chlex stories! I loved this one so much! I read it first at Chemistry fan fiction; it has to be my favorite Chloe Lex story I've read! Maybe you could through them together again somehow! Please! Excellent story!
KanSol chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
The reasons thing was really special-I'm sad to see it end. This is a good story. *cries* maybe you could write a sequel?
KanSol chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Clark did save the day, lucky us. Nice work-I'm not lost any more.
KanSol chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
These two lovely people don’t deserve this. What have they ever did to you?
KanSol chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I’m a tad bit lost. I’m sure though that it will all come clear in the end. I like your start though.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 4 . 12/25/2002
Lex is a much more interesting and complex character in Smallville than he ever was in the Batman/Superman Adventures...although he did have his moments in there. I really like the friendship/potential grounds for a relationship thing you've got going on in this story. It's nice to see one that has a decent plot that isn't necessarily the main part of the story and then excellent dialogue and nice character interaction. And how Chloe was counting the reasons for Lex to take care of her and how he was being all protective. All in all, I loved it :) Keep writing more Smallville fics!

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri, Neo-Moon Guardian ~