Reviews for Ich Werde Nicht Verlieren
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh I just these type of fics between these two. I really loved this little one shot. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
:D it's nice to see some brotherly fluff :D
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ahhh, that was sweet I love reading stories when Prussia is brotherly and protective *hugs him and little Germany*
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is so adorable... sleepy!Prussia and little!Germany are awesome!
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
cuuuuuuute w gil you softie X3
experiment13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
i love it! though i think it should be -es tut mir lied- meaning i'm very sorry other than-tut mir lied- very sorry. and i think the-ich-ich habe einen- shoud have the t ending...but i have no idea. but this is soooooo sweet!
Liz chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I really like this one shot! It's cute and I looove Prussias 'I am too cool for school' attitude even in this situation, if you know what I mean. Awwww it's just so cute!

Since I am german and you want to improve your german skills, I have a few corrections for you, if you don't mind:

"Ich habe ein Albtraum gehabt" - "Ich habe einen Albtraum gehabt" (I can't explain why...sorry, I am really not good in explain my own language xD lol)

"Meine kleine Soldat" - "Mein kleiner Soldat" (because the Soldat is male)

"Sie tun?" ...hmmm, I would say "Tun Sie?" is better, Sie tun just sounds not right...yeah, if I think about it, we always put the verb in the beginning, if we ask such questions (like "Schreibst du gerade?" or "Spielst du mit mir?"...määäh, I am really a bad teacher.)

Sorry for my limited explanations and my bad english, I only wanted to help. I hope you write more about the brothers, I just love their relationship. 3
Meluzina chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
How sweet!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Adorableeeee~~~! *squeals*

Chibi!Germany is soo cuteee 3
2447323 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh my gosh! This is so adorable!

I love how little Germany is.