Reviews for Thank You Oskar Schindler
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I did enjoy it. Your poem was beautiful and a perfect tribute for the great deed Oskar Schindler did.
Noip13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I don't think this even needs to be about Schindler. The Torah references were applicable it, flowed well, and, despite some grammer issues, this was just right. Thank you.
Madeleinesaint-just chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this movie, and I liked to find in your poem some words from it. You have expressed in few words the entire Jew soul and history, above of all he nazism's shame; Schindler was an real hero, as today we don't have anymore.
TeamAroPickle chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great poem but a lot of grammatical errors... Also yes Oskar schindler did save lives but there was a price... That price consisted of sex from a lot of women that had to make sacrifices for their families :( he wasn't as great a man as people make him out to be
Lunnaris Elentari chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Great poem!
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Okay, this seriously is awesome! Great Bible references! Amazing job!
TheShe-WolfCurse chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i think the oskar/oc is a great idea! please do it!
Yourfan chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I know this is different but, are u able to write a story (Oskar/oc)? Not a one-shot please. I so LOVE your poem, i think tou can do a awesome job with this story.

Please gimme an answer and sorry for my bad english. Big kissess
blahlolblah chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Lovely poem darling. It was very moving. I liked how you glided bible verses into your poem to make it more relatable to those times. Awsm!
If I May chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was a very touching poem, and very well written I might add. This was a very acurate portrayal of the hand God played in the salvation of those few Jews in the Holocaust who were aided by people like Oskar Schindler. Good work, my friend!
Schindlerfan101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I think love this man. I portrayed him very good. You write more. sory not good ENGLISH
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I thought this was fantastic... but you know, I like you, so I could just be saying that. LOL!

I think you have talent... yeah, Im just saying that too.