Reviews for Dreaming at Dawn
Scathing reviewer chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
This is a really interesting story. Sometimes, however, you seem to get off track with leah's thoughts and while it's interesting, it's also distracting. If you take a glancing view down chapter 2, you'll notice that you often have a couple words of conversation from a character, then two to three paragraphs of thought, often unrelated to the dialogue, before the next character says a few words - and repeat.
It makes the story very slow and at least three times I had to skip back to the last of the dialogue to remember what was going on.
CinthiaFromHoland chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
so cool loved
Guest chapter 34 . 1/8/2017
I love the ending to this chapter. The part where she gives that last little bit of her trust.
BB READER chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I started reading this story when I was going through a tough time in my life. There was somethung in this book, something in the way that you wrote, something in the way I pictured the characters, that touched my heart. This book gave me company when I was lonely, when I was sad and even when I was happy. I fell in love with this story, with its characters, with Phil and his sexy develishness with Leah's sarcastic demeanor. Please, Please, Please continue writing! Please!
Guest chapter 55 . 2/15/2016
I really love your story
Guest chapter 32 . 2/13/2016
Fluffy but steamy very nice work
Sarah chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Great start! You got Leah's character down really good! Moving onto the next chapter. Cannot wait to hear more about the new person.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/4/2015
I had forgotten how much fun Phil's version of the story is. I have to admit it is a lot darker than Leah's. She really did see him as a knight in shinning armor, but then I think that is what she needed at the time. Later on he started letting her see the darker layers of him.
Guest chapter 48 . 12/3/2015
Please update! I love and miss your stories so much.
Legacyda1andonly chapter 38 . 10/30/2015
Guest chapter 55 . 7/22/2015
Please update-I miss this story!
awesome story chapter 55 . 5/15/2015
This is so well written. I agree with the last person . Can we get more Kendrick? I really like him.
KendrickLover chapter 55 . 5/12/2015
Please, please, please update. Preferably with more Kendrick.
Firefly-class chapter 55 . 4/4/2015
You had me when he hit Sam with bat, the impotence is just icing.
Cypher chapter 40 . 4/1/2015
I'm a new reader to your story, just discovered it today, and haven't been able to put it down. I will be writing down a more thorough review when I pause in my marathon reading session.

Just wanted to comment on one thing that is really a bit difficult - the long italicized words that run together. Perhaps it's just me but whenever I encounter them, two things happen. It interrupts the reading 'flow', and at times I have a hard time reading the run-together words. Not sure if it's due to my screen, my eyes, or my brain :/

I think you're trying to emphasize them, but it's gotten to the point that I'm just passing by them. For me, anyway, they're not an effective writing style.