Reviews for Realizations
Harlequin Jade chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
Words cannot express how perfect I think this story is... I loved every second! Thank you for taking the time to write these stories and to share them with us.
JJ2008 chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
Loved your entire series...always have and I have read it multiple times. Thanks :)
Athena64 chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
Phew... all is well that ends well... we could have been worried!

Very good story to read... loved the Marshall / Mary interactions and Marshall's sensitivity... good job, and thank you!
Athena13 chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
Wonderful ending! Great story. Loved your original characters.
Kimberly-A chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
I can't remember if I've reviewed this fic before, but I think I haven't, so I just wanted to let you know that this 3-part series (which I've now read several times) is probably my favorite of all the Mary/Marshall fics I've read. It's a wonderful blend of angst and joy, tenderness and frustration, miscommunication and painful honesty, fear and hope. Your dialogue is spot-on, and your characterization feels totally right. I'm a fan of all your writing, but this series is particularly wonderful.
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 16 . 5/6/2011
Wow. Just totally and completely awesome. I love this trilogy.
Kaslyna chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
FREAKIN' ADORABLE.
SciFiDVM chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
Loved loved loved the whole trilogy. I'm normally not a fan of kid-centric fic, but this was in canon, believable, and totally worked. Fantastic job!
Kerrison chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
If I'm late for work tomorrow, I'm blaming you. Its 3:30am and I have to be up in a few short hours. I just read this entire series. Wow.
Bookworm0485 chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
I love, love, love this story! I love the way you ended this story though I would have like to see your interpretation of Mary getting used to caring for the twins as babies, but your seven yr old twins were just as adorable and discovering who Katie as a 14 yr oldwas in your eyes was just as good. Keep up the GREAT work (did I mention I love this story?) and please write more soon.

Books
pryrmtns chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
Brava! a very sweet ending.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
Very sweet. God, I love a happy ending...
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
At least one quote was from The Princess Bride, though I admit I think it was more swoon worthy from Marshall. I think I found the other one, but I can't remember the movie.

I LOVED the Disney character on acid line. That's quite possibly one of the best I've seen.

Finally, it ought to tell you something about your writing that while I'm dying to read the end I still stopped to review. This was good stuff!
tilleygirl chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
The twins are Marshall's! Knew they had to be, but confirmation is good. This was a great story and I liked following it through the different points of view.
Michelle285 chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
Awwww and *sigh* That's all I've got. This was a fabulous trilogy in every single aspect! I have to say though, I didn't love Katie as much at 14 as I did when she was 7. Haha...but it was still fabulous! Elizabeth and Seth Mann were just as hilarious as ever and I loved them too! :) This was great and I can't wait to read more from you! :)