Reviews for Black Ice
Pirate18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Very nice chemistry between the characters. I like it, its intreseting, and has it has a good plot. I'm excited to see what comes next.
Kira Ria 18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is the first white collar story I've reviewed. Now, I find new character to be loved which is Peter Burke. I have soft spot for honest, hard working, and 'attractive' FBI or law enforcement agent. Keep up the great work
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
good story, like the part where diana arrives :p
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just loooove this story :) The ending is very sweet and funny!
Happy new year,
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
the start got me confused for a moment but i figured out Peter would be dreaming.
nice story. really enjoyed. whump was the most flame that attracted me (hypothetical moth) to this story, lol.
i assume they got rescued eventually
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
lol I love the Bugs and Daffy 'did too, did not' thing ;P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
an fbi agent would know not to pull the glass out, that just risks the person bleeding out faster.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Not a bad bit of HC, love the dream at the beginning. Just a note, you're not supposed to remove things sticking in you until you get to the hospital, so you don't bleed to death. I can understand Peter pulling out his, he needed to move, but he shouldn't have removed the glass from Neal.
L8E IN TIME chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
You know this is one of those stories that you can't get enough of! I have read it so many times I think it's real! Good job!
Andou Hayate chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Cute story, nicely written ) The summary was the best part. It cracked me up, lol.
Libbydibbs chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Good job! :D I love the idea for this story, it's mega-excellent ;) and quite well-written, which can be refreshing what with all the other crappy terribly-written fics out there... my one problem is that I think you should have done a bit more research; pulling glass out of a wound is a pretty bad idea, as it can unblock an artery or something and make someone bleed to death much more quickly. Also, Peter probably shouldn't have let Neal drift off at the end... and I really want more! But I totally get it as a oneshot also. So overall, great job :)
tah chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
First rule of first aid, never, EVER, pull a knife, piece of wood and especially a piece of glass or any object out of a wound. The object acts like a stopper to keep the blood in the body. By pulling it out you just unplugged the wound allowing the person to bleed out quickly. And glass? Glass cuts going in AND coming out. Think about it!

Infection is not a worry in these cases, death in a matter of minutes is.

It was an okay story. Would have been better with just a bit of research. Like another reader pointed out, parts of this sound a lot like another story I recently read.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i really liked this _
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Overall a decent story but there were some very convenient similarities between it and another fic I just read...
UnintendedTrustFall chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
"This isn't spooning... just so we're clear." loved that line! haha, really well written! :]