Reviews for Memories of a Future
DRSDavidSoft chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Hi! Do you have any intention to finish this awesome story?
I would be so grateful if you do!
If not, would you please give me the permission to continue it? Just give me the whole idea!
Thanks and plz reply soon.
It's too bad if you give up on this story!
avatar junkman chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
please write the next chapter of Memories of a future i read this ages ago still no 3rd chapter
Oooooooooop chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Hey could u plz continue this fic. ITs really good and I really wanna know what happens next. It kinda confuses me though, how could the realities overlap? I don't get it, but hopefully I'll figure it out if u continue the story? Please?
SXR123 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
MORE MORE MORE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! XD
Jeni27 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Are you going to continue this?

I seriously hope you do! It's so very excellently wonderful!

Here's to hoping.

CHEERS!

Jeni
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
UPDATE PLZ
Slytherclaw12 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
So far this is really great! Hope this is continued & updated soon :)
Genseeker25 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Fantastic Job. I feel you really captured their personalities perfectly.

I have seen the movie and every episode of the television series and it is more than obvious that Jimmy and Cindy have strong feelings for each other, and the constant fighting was a defense mechanism they both used to hide it from each other. I got the impression that the whole town knew they liked each other when characters like Betty Quinlan and Eustice Strych seemed to drop in and catch on immediately. It was even more amusing when the friends start commenting on their love-hate thing throughout season 3. Even clueless Sheen caught on that their adventures would start when Jimmy and Cindy were at the peak of their argument and he doesn't notice anything usually, well maybe except Libby or Ultra lord.

Anyhow I feel that you have taken the very essence of these things and expanded on them perfectly. I look forward to the next chapter. Good luck with classes next week. I have one more year myself.
Nikko1jfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awesome story!It's like a cliffhanger!Please finish up ch.3 can't wait to here the whole story!It's kind of confusing though..but probably because i need to read the whole thing..so nice job and hope to see the rest soon!
Nicole Luna chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hey, it's been a while! Noblesse Oblige here, just changed my pen name :D I squealed when I saw that you finally have a sequel to your story and I can't wait what's in store for the next chapter and the next ones as well. Good luck in writing this story and update as much as you can. LOL. Really! :
Genseeker25 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
As I expected this story is as compelling as prequel was. I must see what happens next...