Reviews for Spin The Bottle: Donna
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I was afraid of TenDonna!
zipquik chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Now that was fun ! I'll have to read the first one.
Haven14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This series is so FUNNY! I can't stop laughing!
123oe chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You should do a Sarah Jane and it should be a memory from when she was with the 4th Doctor. :D Please. I love your stories BTW. I've nearly read all of them loving each of them. :D
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
*Dies* that is so awesome! LOL! But why would that be the worst? Seriously, is she INSANE? XP I love it! TEN/ROSE FOR THE WIN! ;
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh, you made me laugh harder then I have had before at a Doctor Who fic. Poor Donna. What a small life she's lived if the worst thing that's ever happened to her is being kissed by an alien. And here was me thinking her top was going to fall off... Then I remembered that she was wearing a one peice. I guess that had a reason behind it. Big tidal wave, bikini... Some things just don't work together. ;) More stories please!
misstimelord chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh, LOL.

I'm a Ten/Donna shipper but this... *snorts* This just killed me! Thanks for sharing! XD
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
You and me both. ;) Cause to me, that's like hooking up with your sibling. Gross! lol

That was really funny and do I see...maybe a Spin The Bottle: Jack coming soon to a computer near me.? .

Loved it and I rate it at least ten stars! :D
Lykegenia chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
With you on the anti TenDonna! Best simile I've heard for a while: fast as a gazelle on steroids - classic!
zarya chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
ya know if i was in donnas position i wouldnt of broke his nose

id let him keep going :3
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
HAHA I love how Donna completely changed the actual story like she did in The Runaway Bride. LMAO

If that's what you were going for, of course.

Anyways, this was AMAZING.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
As I read further and further, I found myself backing further and further from the monitor, one finger on the mouse button trying to decide if I really wanted to read it... and then, thankfully, I made it to the end. Hilarious!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LOL! Great story! Very Donna! I can see it!