Reviews for Reflections on an Unlikely Partnership
Vania de Paula chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Obrigada. Gostei muito. Pena que acabou.
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Adorable !
MarJan53 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Open heart insert Neal
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Good story, I love it!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
aww, warm fuzzies and wonderful look at how many people see Neal and Peter
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Yeah, the whole crew knows how Peter feels about Neal. Liked the different POVs, you did them well. Good job!

Happy Holidays,~ Gg
AJ-Cullen15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i reallly love this story. its is so sweet
mouse8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aww! The relationship between Peter and Neal is my favourite thing in WC, so I love a fic that examines it from all angles. Whether the observer is wary, envious or concerned, they all recognise the importance of the bond.
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
no constructive criticisms darling. just make more of Neal! haha. i loved reading this. esp when Neal get to boss Peter around. lol
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i love neals vulnerable side in this ! great job!:)
BandGeek4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This story is amazing!
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
you wanted a review so here it is. i don't recall who agent blake is... but i vaguely remember reading a fanfic that i am not sure if you wrote or not, but having blake as an agent whose ride Neal "borrowed" to drop off Sara Ellis. anyways great story, and i liked how you put everyone's perspective into it, even Hughes.
Dolosus chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I suppose I should start by saying that you've picked a great way to highlight Peter and Neal's partnership. I like seeing not only the positive thinking people, the ones who approve and think that they're doing a great job, but also the less positive people, the ones who don't understand why it works but know that it does. The story ended with me wishing it was a full length fic so that more would be on the way. :)

You also did very well with the technical aspect of things. I hate reading fics that have great ideas but are poorly executed-not true of this one. I saw minimal, if any, grammar and spelling errors, and the way you chose to put together your different points of view worked well. They were not overly drawn out or too short to make your point, but just the right amount of information from any given character.

Overall, a shorter but brilliant piece :)
dusty violet chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I enjoyed reading everyone's opinions of Neal - the actual show is so focused on Neal and Peter that it tends to forget the others at times. Good job fleshing out the details!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/4/2011