Reviews for Geniuses
Ikasury chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Tenten is a hilarious character in my opinion, she's the most serious of the konoichi, and in my opinion the closest to being a 'real' one, which i see as a talent in itself :P and yea, she's gets like no screen time, though the fillers lover her, its like the only time we really get to see her as more then 'that chick that follows Neji and beats up Lee...' lol, but her obsession with weapons is pretty d*mn funny, especially in that one ep with the blacksmith and the OH-MY-GOD-ITS-GIGANTIC mace-thingy she somehow managed to pick up o.O

but my point is that she actually does get a pretty cool part, with the whole war thing, she picks up the five-elements fan like 'oooh! shiney!' and just goes to town with it, WHEEEEN this thing is supposed to be impossible to use unless you're like a jinchuriki :3 and she just r*ping zetsu's left and right until it was all over and she finally passed out XD i hope they do a whole ep for that, i thought it was hilarious, and Tenten deserves the spotlight for a bit...

i liked the piece though, its like she's psyching herself up to be 'awesome!' cause she is, she just doesn't realize it :P

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You know, its funny that I read this story. Typically, a friend (avid Naruto fan) and I talk about this show and we all come up to the conclusion that TenTen sucks. In fact, I sometimes get a kick watching TenTen fight Temari and then fail miserably because her abilities are so lackluster and (unfortunately) useless against the overpowered nin that Naruto has to offer. Crap character, crap jutsu, hell, she's not even very attractive (IMO).

With that said, I really enjoyed this one shot. TenTen is a character that is shafted and not given time. This particular fic does a very good job at portraying TenTen's feelings of worthlessness, and how she tries to find a niche for herself. I feel sorry for her and the circumstances she is put in. You did a good job writing this and I enjoyed.
The Pirate on Wheels chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Any ideas as to what Tenten might be a genius of?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2010