Reviews for Consume Me
Sabelina chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i hate that something like that didn't happen - the blond's nice, but I love Chuck and Blair!
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Omg. This was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! And so very heartbreaking. *sigh* I've read another oneshot with some similarities to this one. I think I'm able to pull out the spoilers you used from that. XD Must just be Chuck not ever getting over Blair but refusing to be who he was and going to London but then changing his mind? Those were the similarities I found. lol. Anyways, it was excellent. Very emotional. I adored it. )
lookinforlove chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
love this exactly how i see things going down
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great job. I loved this little one. It was great to read your interpretation of how all those sneak peaks will go together.
MS.BOOMBOX94 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this was absolutely beautiful great one-shot
JNYC chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this was great... i thought i left a review, but i was wrong!

beautiful writing.
Janice93 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Nicely written!

It gave me hope for S4. to be honest, I was pretty upset over how Chuck and Blair had turned out, and from what the people had said about the show, it's pretty obvious they won't get together soon. But I hope that at least, even when Chuck's with Eva, he's thinking about Blair. :)
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Beautiful written!
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was wonderful and sad and heartwarming. It seems like a perfect reunion for these two. So in character and full of hope. Great job.
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Of course this would be the first I read as soon as I wake up! I went to bed thinking about this fic. That sounds weird. But I digress.

"She wasn't over him, she couldn't be over him. It was still there, they were still who they'd always been."

With this one sentence you assuaged all my fears and gave me hope for S4. This is so perfect-so in character, and so perfectly written.

Wonderful job as always B!
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
loved it
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
"the Chuck that he'd reassured Eva had died with the bullet from the mugger's gun, did a savage fist pump of jubilation"

Best sentence ever. Seriously. It was awesome.

that was just as good as i thought it would be. you've restored (at least somewhat) the confidence that chuck bass still loves blair waldorf.