Reviews for Dead and Back Again
Artista321 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Please continue!
Joban chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
This would've been a good story if you hadn't just about copy and pasted entire scenes from your other writing. Overall I was disappointed.
sparra-music chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Doing a find-and-replace of names does not a new story make.

This was very disappointing. Especially since you failed to change the names in one chapter from Elrond to Thranduil, and you made some very obvious errors (Aragorn being Thranduil's son, Thranduil being a healer, etc.).

If you're going to write a new story, write a new story. Please don't waste people's time with crud like this. The first story was good... this was not.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
"...Legolas still had some fight left in her..."
Her? HER?! The last time I checked, he was of the male gender.
Snarling Darling chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
WEll that was a complete waste of 30 minutes, seeing as it made no sense AT ALL.
Ireland Ranger chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
you recycled parts from the last story, it was kind of a spoiler :( But it was good none the less
Rachielle chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
This is going straight to my favs!
Purestrongpoem chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Good story. The story is original.
Estic and FlowerFlame chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Just need to fav to read later!
babschwi chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
I liked the beginning very much but the end was a little surprisingly fast - did you run out of ideas or did you lost interest? I like your writing style and your way to describe aragorns and legolass relationship. Very good h/c story with lots of angst and a happy ending, hope your writing further...
XxLadyKikixX chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
In the chapter that i read you state that Elrond is Legolas's father. Unless i read wrong.

It threw me off a bit but remember that some people mix information up. Just wanted to know y the sudden change in who's the father was.
Shaz chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Why does this only have 11 reviews? I thought it was fantastic, very original.

I love the concept of elven blood making the vampyre(s) stronger.

A sequel would be fab ;)
B.S.Sokraloff chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Thank you for your story! I like it very much and hope all characters will be OK in the end.

But what happened to Thranduil's name in chapter 4? Maybe he just forgot his own name and started considering himself Elrond - after all that shock... And in next chapters he becomes Thranduil again.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Pretty good... although the lack of feeling in the legs is a little unusual. If it's due to blood loss that his legs are completely numb, one would also expect him to lack feeling in his hands. Blood pressure and all...

Still, it's going great. I look forward to your next update. Vamps in the Mirkwood - it would be a perfect place for them wouldn't it.
iccle fairy chapter 8 . 12/1/2010