Reviews for Underground
Jake Crepeau chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
This whole series is incredible. I was almost turned off at first - I'm not big into romance stories - but your writing style held me. It was romantic without being sappy, as so many romance stories can be. I had pretty much the same ideas about what life on Earth must have been like - the pressure on women to marry and have lots of kids, etc. Somehow the issue of female sterility never occurred to me, but it fits. There must have been lots of problems with male sterility, too, for the same reasons; and it's likely they might have faced the same social problems as the girls if it became known.

And I have to say it was really nice to see faith brought into it; so many writers avoid the issue altogether. I was especially pleased since I'm Catholic myself - and coincidentally, a member of the choir in my church! And with my own particular fondness for the music of the '40s and '50s, I knew the melody to every single song you used, and had the music playing in the abck of my head as I read the words!

I hope there's more to come. You know you've left us all dangling with the nightmare she just had... ;D
Yuki Wildstar chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Once again awesome! I like the fact that you pointed out what I've always said about the President having a escape shuttle just for him. Way to go, Trelaina!Love it.
Yuki Wildstar chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Good job Trelaina, love the way the story continues for both Carina and Venture. Can't wait to read the rest. two thumbs up!