Reviews for To Our Future
helenGet chapter 3 . 7/10
I love this, I hope you will update this story.
brunaagomes15 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
OMG! Please update pleaseee!
i'ts perfect!
Dead Reckoning chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh, wow! Another great story! I'm pretty sure you already know what I'm going to say about the length, and I have one other thing to mention. In chapter three, during Usagi's dream, it was a little confusing. So if you can think of anyway to clear that up down the line, I'm sure the readers would appreciate it.

Other than that, amazing story, and I can't wait for more! So update! Lol.

Sam
YazzyFic chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Interesting! Very interesting. Your writing is good, and the story is exciting. I'm worried about Tuxedo Mask, and how Minako reacts to Usagi. I hope they fix the name problem, it bothers me too. :( I hope you decide to update soon!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Ohmy!

An awesome update. So can't wait to read what happens! :)
Become's one with the story chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Your take on this type of story is interesting and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
angel313 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
This is interesting. I enjoy it and I hope that you will update again soon
HaruMichi chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
OMG! Amazing! Absolutely Amazing! Please make more.
Bin82501 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Great chapter. Keep it going!
x.eya.x chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Please update soon! Your story is different. Like, in a good way different, I mean! I love it tons and can't wait to see what else you have to write!
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Holy shit. I think I might just end up shooting myself. I mean, honestly, you just had to make this story so very, very interesting didn't you? I love reading this!
nxkris chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
interesting story, i like usagi ending up in the past. you should have her contact michiru, neptune should have started her battles by now even if haruka isnt with her yet, while they may not interact much it would be good for the outers and inners to have emergency backup to call in just incase, usagi has already seen dark kingdom, alien tree, blackmoon, pharoh 90, and all chaos' interferences and has seen that at times she will need help and that perhaps neptune will need assistance herself with the timeline changing with the butterfly effect. also eventually if you go long enough have usagi manage to keep both the crystal and the grail so that she will have more of a power boost against enemies. last thing i will mention is you should consider having usagi advance through her sm levels quicker since she had the memories and perhaps the power of eternal, she should be able to advance to crystal or cosmic power with a bit of time and training even without the crystal and with it she should be able to make it to eternal again, maybe with the grail she would be able to make it to something like enchantress, universal, galactic, or even cosmos level since those are some of the more commonly used ones in the fics that go beyond eternal power. update soon.
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Poor usagi. She really had to suffer to get minako's trust. I do wonder what happen to mamoru n why he didn't show up. Also I hope tht usagi's parents when they see how beat up their daughter looks, will go easy n be more protective. Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I find this interesting, and look forward to reading more. :)
enborderline chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Great update, defenitly a chapter just as intriguing as the first. This will, no doubt, turn out to be a fantastic story.

You writing's really, really good! :)