Reviews for Competing Colors
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
WHAT DID I JUST READ?...
Maybeawriter chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
There's something so poetic about your style, I love it!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Interesting. Intriguing. As far as I can tell, the dangerous ladies are pretty in-character, and I like their cool banter-like conversation.
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Short and cute. :)
I'm a stranger chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved Kim Possible! :D Well only Shego because Kim was too ridiculously perfect. I loved the taunting! :) Well done!
redhatladyfan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love the combating of wits in this. I have never seen Kim Possible but you have encouraged me to check it out.
ImmaLittleToadyShortandStout chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
"Care for a challenge…" Emerald shoe on the table. "Try these. Nine inch heel."

Crimson stilleto joins the other. "Ten inches."

Artificially affronted. "But they're not green."

haha XD that was my favorite part, but it was all great (: Short but it wouldn't be as good if it was long! aaand I like how you descibed what they said like "Mockery" or "Counter" before they spoke. I read this yesterdayy but i kinda forgot to review cuuuz I was so sleepy. yes I read your story at like 12 at night so feel honored because i'd never do that unless i'm hooked X)keep rolling and i have to go and review that "Endgame" story of yours!
just.another.elphie chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Haha Shego and Carmen! Just like we talked about! XD I always imagined they'd be a little competitive :D And just a little thingy, it's Drakken not Dracken. But don't mind me, it's still a really nice little drabble. Gives me an idea. I'm writing it now :D Don't worry, I won't steal your idea too much but I'll credit you anyways!