Reviews for Scales and Bones
SNeptune21 chapter 43 . 8/13/2016
I'm so happy to see you're still giving this story some love! If you're moving to AO3, I guess I'd better get myself a log in, because I don't want to miss a minute of what happens to Nakoto! Keep up the good work! :)
Emerald Gaze chapter 43 . 8/8/2016
I was really hoping I'd find a story update of something today so imagine my surprise when I see this in my email! And despite the fact that I have work tomorrow I didn't even hesitate to stay up late to read this.
I know I've said before that I planned to re-read this story once you'd finished but it looks like you've found a way to make me do so sooner. I'm pretty excited to read it... though I'll probably have to force myself to wait for the weekend so I don't have to worry about pesky things like sleep.
The-Dark-Fallen chapter 43 . 8/8/2016
I was really happy to find that this story had been updated in my email today! 8D I love this chapter it was really cool and that cliff-hanger! I'll definitely read the new version on archive! Keep up the awesome work! :D
Nera Core chapter 43 . 8/7/2016
You have no idea how excited I was to see this had updated, I even let out a little squeal of excitement.

I am utterly ecstatic that you are still working on this story, and I will be certain to go and find it on AO3 as I can't wait to keep reading, and rereading the older chapters once more.

Keep up the good work, and stay determined
Emerald Gaze chapter 42 . 11/18/2015
Its so good to see another chapter.I especially like seeing Nakot's interactions with Slyvia and how comfotable they are together. And Slyvia's reaction to Aerrow was really great too, both over the ptt and in person. When she could only hear his voice she had Nakoto's assurances that he was a good person. But when she came across him by herself she tried to keep her distance from this stranger that she'd never met before and was still wary of him even after he introduce himself. I dont recall her ever being quite that wary of Nakoto and she even got to see her as a raptor, which its unlikely shes ever seen on up close before. But that goes two ways as well, having never met a raptor before Nakoto Slyvia had no negative association with them, though she was suspicious of Repton that could have been because of Nakoto's reaction to him. As for Slyvia's thoughts on humans, her family have only been the ones shes been safe around considering where she was growing up. So of course she'd be wary of Aerrow when she doesnt know him and shes seperated from Nakoto.
I'm kinda excited for Nakoto to start telling things to the Storm Hawks especially how shes not from Bogaton an sthat
The-Dark-Fallen chapter 42 . 11/17/2015
I was really happy to see this got another chapter let out, highlight of my day! :) I've read this story over and over again and I really, really like it! This chapter was awesome and I cant wait to read the next one! :)
SNeptune21 chapter 42 . 11/15/2015
I know they're periphery characters in your story, but I enjoyed seeing Piper and Aerrow argue. We rarely got to see them disagree on ANYTHING in the series, let alone flat-out get angry with each other, and I liked seeing Aerrow's character have more of a commanding air to it. Tastes like...emotional depth.

Any chance we could see some of that in the other Storm Hawks too? Pretty please? :3
Nera Core chapter 42 . 11/15/2015
Oh dear, I wonder what's up with Nakoto. Awesome chapter as always
Emerald Gaze chapter 41 . 9/22/2015
That was wild from start to finish. It's good to see that Repton has redeemed himself at least a little in Nakoto's eyes, especially when he comforted her. Thought I'm also happy that she didn't just completely forgive him or stop being mad at him even if it did diminish.
Slyvia was also really good here, if she had a mind to she could totally be in a squadron or even a sky knight when she gets older. Though she had to be terrified when in the same room as 3 generals plus one actually caused her pain, she did really well and I hope Nakoto gets a chance to praise her for how well she did. Also Slyvia's suspicion of Repton was a great little detail.
I also really liked how Nakoto handled her fight with Repton, acting like she didn't see him and them ambush him when he followed her into the room. As well as how Repton handled reporting back to Cyclonis, I wonder how well that seed of doubt he planted will bloom.
Nera Core chapter 41 . 9/21/2015
Brilliant! I've been excited for this chapter since I read the last one, and I can certainly say as usual I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nera Core chapter 40 . 8/11/2015
I've been waiting all day yesterday to read your update as fanfiction went down and I couldn't access the story. But I'm so glad I finally got to read it, as usual you did an awesome job and I'm eager to see what happens.
Emerald Gaze chapter 40 . 8/10/2015
Ooooooh, this is getting exciting. I bet Nakoto kinda wishes she'd gone to her skimmer and possibly faced a waiting Repton than Ravess and Snipe. Hopefully she might still be able to play this "bring your kid to work day" thing off as Snape having forgotten. That was certainly an interesting lie.
Also I'm glad to see that Repton kinda got over himself, he has every right to be angry at being deceived, but Nakoto never did it with the intention to harm him. And I wonder how Nakoto will react to finding Cloud Nine "missing".
Nera Core chapter 39 . 7/30/2015
I can't wait to find out what happens!
Emerald Gaze chapter 39 . 7/30/2015
Ooooooo, what an interesting way for them both to find out. I'm hoping there will be a chance for explanations, at least on one of their parts, though I do kind of doubt it. I am really curious though about how Repton will react and what he's thinking about this new discovery.
CG chapter 38 . 7/23/2015
OH MY GOSH YOU'RE BACK! I love this story so much! I love it because you're such an amazing writer! This is my favorite Repton story and I'm so happy to be able to read several new chapters, it honestly felt like a treat!

Keep it up! You're an awesome writer and I look forward to more!