Reviews for Aydindril Burning
Supasoph chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Liked the story a lot but was a teeny bit dissapointed that the sex seemed to be all about kahlan, where was Cara coming undone?...sequel?
Supasoph chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Ok,this needs to continue and you do realise that you wrote only about kanal an getting ravished...where's Cara?
averyschaefer chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Awesome story! And the part where Cara told Richard had me cracking up laughing.I totally saw that scenario play out in my head.
SapphoSensei chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
great story - read it straight through. You haven't been active for a long time, but I hope sometime you will stop back and see that your story is still being enjoyed.

One funny point: you often substituted the word "drug" for drag or dragged. I started reading it with a southern accent,
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
What a pleasure to read. Lots of warm humor even with the threats of violence and the image of war in the background.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Best. Line. Ever 8D

(all of it spelled doom for the physical integrity of Cara's panties)
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
This chapter's ending...THIS chapter's ending...the most fuking AWESOME way to break that kind of news...EVER 8D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This...story...blows...my...mind. Stunning, amazing, captivating, I love it! Instant fave and it's only the first chapter! D
blackgrl71 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I just want to say; that this story was all kinds of kick-ass. probably one of my 'Fav Five' AU fics of any fandom. well done. also i'm totally w/ you on the whole Good Wife deal. I';ve already done one myself, but it's a Crossover w/ Chicago Code. anyways, i'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.
Alphawolf69 chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
I love this twist on the characters and setting!

(drunken Cara is both adorable and hilarious)

Excellent job, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Ninaeva chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
love this fic! great idea, that was very well written! My fave part was when Cara barged in Kahlan office, when she thought she was in danger. I could see it clearly in my mind. So awesome!

great job, once again :))

p.s. oh, and will there be some sequel, maybe? ;)))
lilsochin chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
OUTSTANDING story! OMG I hope that you will be writing more kahlan and cara fiction! Please! :)
McKinna-Amnell chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Absolutely delightful... You weave a fabulous tale! Thank you for sharing your gift.
McKinna-Amnell chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Oooh... this is just fantastic! Loving your AU and character portrayal is dead-on. Well done. If this were a book, I would not be able to put it down.
McKinna-Amnell chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Fantastic start! I've been drawn in to the vacuum of your story and cannot pull away...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »